Chapter 41 (End)

Fast Forward

Fast Forward

Zayn decided to let Harry give birth in his mansion rather than in a hospital. He felt more secure than any other place. Ever since he made a public appearance 4 months ago and gave a statement of him being stabbed, he also took the opportunity to let the world know that he and Harry are expecting their first twins. Some of his fans were devastated and left heartbroken but most of them are happy for him.

Zayn was in Harry's side when his in labor. Everyone was so excited to welcome their new family member. Harry's labor was agonizing since it took 6 hours. And he thought his going to die in pain. But Zayn always gives him a comforting gesture and 100 percent support that makes the suffering a bit less painful. Also, Zayn is the one who chooses a name for the babies. When they knew that it was a girl and a boy, Trisha immediately let Zayn choose a name. They're very excited that it took weeks to finally come up with a name. And they name them, Heather and Zachary.

It's 6 am when Harry finally woke up. And the first thing he felt is the pain in his entire body. He still fell sore and weak. But his eyes are looking for his babies. Then the door open, it was Zayn who immediately looks happy when he saw him awake. He immediately hugged and give him a quick kiss.

"Where are they? I want to see them."

"I'll bring them here but your amazing babe. You did a good job."

Zayn bring their babies into the room and Harry she'd tears when he was finally able to embrace them in his arms.

"They're beautiful.." He mumbled.

"Yes, they got your eyes babe.." Zayn never felt overwhelming like this. Looking at his family in front of him, he already has a purpose to live.

"Babe, I have something to tell you.. I brought someone here with me.."

"Who?" He wondered.

The door opens and Niall enters the room.

"Niall?!"

"Harry!"

They hugged each other and can't stop smiling. He has a lot of questions.

"Why? You're here? I don't understand. Is there something that I need to know for the both of you?"

"Will, your husband travel to our hometown just to confess and apologize for what he did. And of course, we didn't take that too well at first." He slightly laughed as he explain it to Harry. "And it earns him a countless slap from my mom."

Harry chuckled and stared at Zayn, still unable to believe what he did but he is proud of him for doing it.

"It was a 1 minute slap actually.." Zayn said with a tight-lipped grin.

"Will, you deserve that at least.." He said softly, eyes fluttering while looking at him.

"But I already forgive him, Harry, don't worry about it."

That day, the entire Malik went and greet the baby. Everyone was happy for another angel added to their family. Especially Tresha who can't stop holding the baby.

Niall also stayed in one of the guest rooms.

That night when everyone is already sleeping, Zayn and Harry are still awake while looking at the twins in the crib

"I still can't believe you went looking for Niall just to apologize. I'm so proud of you.."

"Mike helped me to find him and arrange everything for me.. But I still got 1 more thing to do. Unfortunately, he can't come due to his business, but I ask him if he can talk to you on the phone.."

Zayn went to the other room to grab his phone. After a few minutes, he came back and pass the phone to him.

"It's Louis, go talk to him."

His eyes widened. "Are you serious?" He immediately grabbed the phone and answer it.

"Lou?"

"Hey, sunshine! I heard you have already given birth?"

He smiles widely when he heard his voice in the other line. "Yeah, last night. How are you, Lou? When can you come over?"

"Maybe next week. I'm doing great actually. I also want you to meet someone when I come home."

"Really? Is it your girlfriend?" He Heard him chuckle.

"Yeah.."

He smiled. "That's great, we're excited to meet her too!" He can't stop smiling knowing that he already moved on and found someone that deserved his attention and love.

After they were done talking. He went over to Zayn and hug him tight.

"Thank you for doing this. This gives me a huge relief. We're all good now."

"Yeah, I have a family now that I have to take care of. I can't change my past babe, but I can learn from it, and change my future because of it." He kisses him on the lips. " I've got everything right here, you and our baby, and no amount of money or success that can take that away from me, because you complete me."

"I love you.."

"I love you too."

💚💛💙 END 💚💛💙

================================

Thank you for taking the time to read the story.

Hope you enjoy 😅

TPWK