Chapter 22 (Mature+)

Harry's body plopped down on the bed so weak and crippled

"I'm not done yet.." He said softly and kissed his face before he pulled it out and flipped him over.

He enters him again and this time he's not planning to slow down. He rammed him so hard that Harry went up again and got a hard-on immediately.

He went full blast and for the second time, Harry, come and almost fainted. He flips him again and lifted him without pulling it out. He carried him near the windowsill and instructed him to go on all fours. Harry obeyed him but was already so weak that he could no longer feel his legs.

"Hold tight.." He whispered in the back of his ears before moving again. Zayn can feel Harry's legs is slowly melting. So he grabs his waist to keep him in place.

"I'm almost done.."

He grabs Harry's cock from behind and simultaneously strokes it, joining the beat with his movement. He grips him hard as he can feel the tip of his own cock is about to ignite. He clenches his teeth, sweat dripping from his face when they both reach the highest point.

Both bodies trembling in satisfaction. Before Harry completely slide down on the ground, Zayn was able to catch him before he fainted. He slowly carried him back into the bed. He went into the bathroom and grab some towels to clean themselves.

His head is still in the clouds and still unable to process what happened. Everything seems so unreal. He went into the bathroom and looked at the mirror, staring at his face, making sure he's not dreaming.

"What have I done.."

Suddenly he saw something in the corner of his eyes, underneath the bed, that it seems familiar. He stared at it for a second in the mirror, when he realizes what it was, he immediately turns around and walk towards it. Holding his breath with eyes widened, he picks it up on the floor with his trembling hands. His face went pale and felt like all his blood drain away from him.

It was the empty bottle of Fruitshoot.

"Holy mother of Chris..."