Chapter 22

A/n: Sorry this is a short chapter and I've been busy this week so I've had only a little time to write but I'll do better next week.

Y/n's POV

The five of us were running through the giant, trying to find the last member of the element four. We heard some fighting coming from above us and went to check it out. When we got to the room, I smelled papa was in there fighting someone. When we walked in papa wasn't there and big sis was leaning against a pillar. "Erza." Auntie Mira said, running over to her. Big sis Erza looked up to see us. "Big sis, what are you doing here?" I asked, kneeling next to her. 

"I came to help." She said. 

"You helped papa beat the fourth member of the element four. Where's papa anyway?" I asked. A sound played through the guild hall. "Attention Fairy Tail flies, because I'm only going to say this once." Jose said. Mama's scream over the speaker that Jose was using. I felt my anger building up in my body as we checked on Erza. After a few minutes, a feeling of dread washed over me as a familiar smell filled the room. "What's this feeling?" Gray asked.

"I'm super manly and it's giving me the creeps." Elfman said. I looked to where the smell was coming from. The man who had talked with me and mama when we were taken. "It's time you fairy flies leave my guild." Jose said. Gray and Elfman went to attack him. I stood up to join them, only to feel my arm being pulled on. "Y/n I want you to go find your dad and mom, they might need your help." Big sis Erza said.

"What about helping here?" I asked.

"Don't worry about us." Big sis Erza said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Y/n go we'll be fine here." Auntie Mira said. I nodded and headed off, following papa's scent. I kept following papa's scent as best as I could. Eventually I came to a door where papa's scent was the strongest. After opening the door I saw papa screaming as fire surrounded him. I looked at him worried I could feel his magic energy slowly draining. After looking around for a moment I saw mama laying on the ground. "Mama?" I asked. Everyone turned to look at me. "It seems like a fly has found it's way here." A girl with a bandana said. She used her magic to summon mirrors in front of her. "Any attack magic you use will just be reflected back at you." She said. I felt my magic energy pouring out of me as I walked forward. The people who were with her were laughing before seeing my fist go through one of her mirrors. "Move!" I said shattering the mirror. 

"H-how did you do that?" She asked. I punched her sending her flying into the wall continuing to walk towards mama. A couple of the other people tried attacking me but were quickly knocked away by my fist. After that everyone stepped away from me letting me go to my mom. "Mama!" I said running to her. She looked at me as I ran at her, she opened her arms and caught me in a hug. "What are you doing here?" She asked. 

"I came to help defeat Phantom Lord." I said. I heard papa roar like a dragon as his fight continued. We watched the fight go on after a minute papa's magic energy was almost completely drained. "We need to make fire papa's energy is almost out." I said. I started looking around for something that could make fire. Mama used her new key and summoned Sagittarius, she asked him if he could make fire.  "I'm sorry but I can't make fire." He said. I looked at the machines behind where they were fighting.