4th of July (Aidan)

Y/n POV:

Today is the day. The day that the U.S. is goin crazy with party everywhere and of course Firework's A LOT OFF FIREWORKS! I love Fireworks and today Aidan Gallagher me celebrity crush is goin to do a live on a bar and of course im gonna go! But insecure im gonna be there alone, and  there will be a lot off pretty girls, and i just im just scared that i would just seet there alone like it is always... When i started thinking about that i started tearing up...after like one hour thinking i said to me self that is gonna be okay just try it. I look at the time and it was like 11:00 in the morning and the live was 19:00 at the night so i started searching me closest for some thing to wear and i was lucky cose i find i dress i like it so so much.

I got naked to dry the dress and sadly it didn't fit and i mean it didn't even come up from me legs it was stake there and i started again to tear up. I know i wasn't skinny and all the thing the people said to me just come to me head and i start to cry even more and harder. I got to the bathroom and start to throw up using me toothbrush like i always use tod do, after i was done with that i said to myself don't give up try more because i really wanted to go to the live, and so did i just drees like other days and do a little make up a natural one and just relax and in me phone to make the time go away.

After a while i start to feel hungry but i wasn't gonna it something of course. It beans like more that 3 hours just sitting there trying not to eat some thing and then i remember a tik tok video that people just drink water and gums and i got a lot of water and a backet off gums and stert to doing this and it hard a little, but its okay for me to be beautiful is pain, it wasn't me first time doing this.

* Time skip *

It was time to go to the live and i was ready and just go outside the house but when i was looking the door i feel dizzy but it sone go away and i didn't think about it that much and just go to take a taxi but in the way i started to fell more dizzy and then everything went dark...

Aidan POV:

I was in the bar and i hear a lot of girls screaming outside me name and just laughed be that and after same time i got outside and the start to screaming really load. I take a look at are the girls there and it was a lot off pretty girl with pretty dresses. I said hi and the start to screaming hi and them i started to play some song  after like 30 minutes just playing song it was time to ask questions to me and after some time asking questions. i show a girl come inside the bar and i think she was also a fan but he was different she was just wearing  a normal outfit with a little make up....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEAH I TOTALLY DON'T KNPW WHAT THAT IS BUT ANYWAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY DAY EVERYONE !!!!!

<3