Christmas (Aidan) p2

Warning: fluff

--------------------------------------------------------

Y/n POV:

Me and Aidan are going to buy food for the whole Christmas thing so we didn't have to go out off house those days, in the news the also say that is gonna snow, and i was so happy i couldn't wait play with the snow.

-Time skip to when you are back at home-

 A: well it was fun! he said giggling i laugh also at his comment.

Y/n: come on let's start to pot the thing to where they belong! (bruh idk if that make sense)

We start to unpack and pot them where the belong, when we finish we go to change to something more comfy. I had a bad taste at my mouth so i start to brush me teeth. I feel to hands wrapping around my off the back (hugs from the back) I smile soflty when i se Aidan through the mirror he looks at me also from the mirror smile back, giving me lovely kisses on my neck.

-time skip some hours later-

Y/n: AIDAN!!!! i said almost yelling at him. he looks up at me scared.

A: what- he start but i cut him off be grapping his had and taking him on the kitchen with me.

A:y/n- what going on- he start again but stop wen we got to the kitchen and he looks at the table.

I had pot all the stuff for making Christmas cookies on the table. Aidan smile and smirk at me. He leans down at me giving a lovely quick kiss on the lips.

A: so that was going on. he said smiling.

Y/n: yeah come on!!! i said going to the table  so did he.

We start to mix all the things to together trying to make it like dough so we could make them like cookies.

Y/n: we did it! i said happily when it did come out like dough. Aidan smile at me still mixing with his hands now the dough.

A: okay now we need to give them a shape. he said starting to cut the dough in 2 pieces for the 2 off us. 

I start doing some hearts and some trees. I look over at Aidan he was doing some smile people and stars. i kinda got a little jealous goes he was doing them s good and they looked so cute, but i dint think about it that much.

Y/n & A: DONE! we said together we both start laughing at this. We pot them in the oven and start to clean up the mess we did.

Y/n: okay now we need things to pot on them to look more......idk..... Aidan laugh at me comment i laugh to.

A: omg i wanna bot some m&ms!! he said like a child i smile at the cuteness off him.

I walk up and grap all the thing we could use. As i was walking i show Aidan off the corners off my eyes starting at me.

y/n: watch you looking at Gallagher? i said smirking looking a him now. He HAD TURN RED LIKE A TOMATO 🍅 

A: at me lovely wifey! he said making me go more red that him. he walk up at me picking me up and laying me on the corner off the table. He looks at me eyes and smile at me leaning in with, we start to make out gently and lovely. Time had passed at we haven't stopped yet till we heard a ding!

The cookies where ready so we run up to get them out before the burn. We got them out and they looked so beautiful small and cute. We let them to cold down so we could decorate them.

A: you know i really wanna eat sushi for night! he said i look up at him little sad.

Y/n: you know i don't know how to make them... i said shyly.

A: i know love but we can get some for a restaurant and tell them to bring it here. He said giving a forehead kiss. I smile.

Y/n: sure! i said and he went to go call for them, it was almost 8 in the night so yeah.

A: okay it will be here in like 1 hour! he said coming in.

Y/n: wow! 1 hour why? i said little dramatically

A: they have just to much work so yeah its okay be me! do you have a problem? he said little sad.

Y/n: no of course not! im totally fine! i said giving him a smile he smile back.

We start to decorate the house. it was so fun.

-time skip to where the sushi comes-

We heard a ding from the door so it most been the sushi just in time, we had just stop cleaning. Aidan when to get them and buy and i got out some dishes.

We bot them on the dishes and starting eating in the table talking for random things.

------------------------------------------------

so yeah! 

 i dont know if  i make a part 3 so yeah.

seeyaa!!!!!

<3