Dancing (five)

Warning: Smut

--------------------------------------------------------

Y/n POV:

Me and Five where at a party with some friends. At the moment we where dancing, i got really horny out of no where and five wasn't helping, he looked so facking hot i couldn't resist. I got one idea in me mind and said we not.

I start to dancing really close with Five i could tell he was surprised, i start move my hips swinging them around him resting me hands on his shoulders.

Five was pretty surprised but soon he smirk at me, kiss him on the lips making out with him. I pull away seeing him smirk again. I turn around making him face me back, i slowly started to go down still swinging me hips and turning me head so i could see his face. He had that smirk on his face. I start to go up swinging me ass now around his dick feeling him getting hard now.

F: fack. I heard him muddle, i turn around and wing at him, knowing what i had just did to him.

I wrap me hands around his neck kissing him, he grap waist slowly going with his hand up and down. I let go off the kiss and take his hand. We walk to the bathroom.  When we got inside he push me and pinned me to the door starting to make out with me, I felt him locking the door. He slap me ass one time  i let our a small moan. 

F: Jump. he said and so did i, I jump and he walk up and let me to the sink. Starting to kiss me again. Slowly going down to me neck making sure to leave some hickeys. I pull his t-shirt and he take it off and got back to kissing me. He reach with his hand back to me drees unzipping it. He take it off me and i was only with me underwear. I got down to me knees and start to unzipping his gin taking them off then his boxers. God he was big i was about to suck him but he stopped me. 

F: don't need to. he said and grap me and place me to the sink again. HE start to slowly take off me underwear making eyes contact with me. He smiled with a big smirk when he touched me feeling how wet i was for him. He was about to get to his knees and start to eat me out but i stopped him.

Y/n: No need. I said with a big smirk. He got up and with a smirk at kiss me again starting to make out again. 

I feel him starting to entrance me i let out a gasp letting go off the kiss. He pushed it all in and let me adjust to his big ass size.

He start to kiss me neck till i was ready. I let out a moan to let him know. He start to move slow going deep in me be the time and it filled so damn good. I was letting out some small moans. When he thought he was deep enough in the way i could take him all. he start to trust slow but hard. He was doing it so good. Out off no where he start to pound in me very hard and fast for like a minute. I gasp.

Y/n: Omg! i said when he slow down i could heard him smirk at me.  

He did that for more that 10 times till we both where to or highs. he was getting sloppy And me legs start to tremble. We both understand that and we nod to each other, letting our orgasm take over us with a very loud moan from both off us.

We smile at each other letting or forhead fall together. Five pulled out and kissed me i kissed back of course. He start to drees him self while i was watching him still trying to relax me body from the orgasm i had just have. Five grap me drees and help me pot it on again. When he was zipping me drees he leaved some wet kisses there and probably some hickeys. I smile feeling him hugging me from behind when he was done. 

F: let's go Darling. he said grapping me hand and on locking the door. I smile at him and he give me a cute smile back. 

We said be to our friend's and walk to our car going to our house.

---------------------------------------------------------

well I'm proud of this one!

happy new year! 2022! yeah!

hehe!

words:775

<3