mad (Aidan)

warning: fluff

Y/n POV:

I was on my period and i was also mad at Aidan he didn't give attention not even a kiss whole day and it was almost might night he didn't understand i was even mad at him so i got one idea. I go to our room. 

I search for me octopus (the one that u can flip them and they Chang from happy to sad or mad) I found it i flip it to the mad face and pot it in the bed facing the door so if he come he would see it right the way. I lay down and watch some movies. after like 45 minutes i heard the door open i was sure it was Aidan but i dint turn around i just played like i was focus at the movie. I immediately heard the door close, he just had turned around and had gone. I could say i got werry mad at the moment but then i thought he maybe have a plan to make me happy again.

After some time i heard the door open again. i didn't turn around. I felt someone sitting beside me on the bed i also heard something like chips backs so i turn around and show  Aidan with lot off candy and chocolate and drinks sitting next to me.

He open one chocolate and give it to me. i take it started eating i slowly start leading down at him placing me head to his shoulder.

* Time skip *

The movie ended and we where cuddling i was almost asleep so Aidan close the tv and let all the snacks fall to the floor. 

Before i was in sleep i heard Aidan say,

A: Im sorry for ignoring you princess today, Good night I love you princess. he said making me smile. reach with me hand to the octopus and turn it to the happy side. I hear Aidan giggle a bit.

--------------------------------------------------

that's kinda short.

words: 325

hehe

see ya!

<3