one bullet (Five)

Warning: trigger and fluff 

------------------------------------------------------------

back story: you have to play a game and every one off the umbrella academy member have to do a challenge and if they survived the game the handler would let them live there life's. (if you have seen Riverdale you will understand it better).

Y/n POV:

It was me time to do me challenge, lets see what me mother handle chose for me. I walk in the place i show a box like present so i open it. i show a gun and a paper that says ''one bullet''. I grap the gun and look up to see who is coming me sibling's where standing in the back. 

It was the handler she look at me with a smirk and point the gun at me i do the same.

H: You know how this have to end. she said, my eyes start to feel with tearsi had never killed no one in my life and i didn't want to.

H: Either you kill me and live with them or i kill them and we will live a happy life together. she said 

Y/n: we are you doing this? i ask 

H: to show you that you are just like me. he said 

H:in the coundt off 3.

H:1...2.... i cut her off be pulling the trigger. I could here the gasp from the other they never thought i would to that.

Y/n: I would never be like you. i said i had just shot in her hand.

She was about to say something but one blond old men just come and shot her. i break down in crying. Five catch me.

F: it is okay. he said multiply times with other things.

Now im living in the  Academy with Five and our 2 children's happily enjoying every minute.

------------------------------------------------------------------

bruh this is so so short.

lmao.  :0

<3