Bathroom (Five)

Smut

Y/n POV:

I just come hone after a long day and i was tired. I come inside the academy and i didn't see some one so i just though that they are out, i got upsets to me room and start to take me closes off to go take a shower. When i was naked i hear some strange sounds and i think they wear in the house, but i just ignore it and went to shower. When the hot water hit me skin i leat out a small moan, and i got horny for that why?? i just wanted to go to sleep but i can ignore it now. So i start with that..

Five POV:

I come home from the bar along and let me siblings there i was a little drug, so i start to go upstairs and let some thinks fall down and i think a make a lot off sounds but i didn't care i was about to go in me room when i hear some small moan from the room next to mean it was Y/n i first think that he was with another boy and that make me a little sad cause i have a little crush to her since 4 years and never tell her. I got to her room door and slowly open it it wasn't looked good think for me, i got inside her room and don't see somebody than i hear the moan again and it was from her bathroom. She was pretty load and ohh god that make me horny i hope into the bathroom hoping she was alone.

Y/n POV:

I was about to cum when i feel to hands in me waist and i was socket i also feel some think pooking me from behind and i know exacly what it was. i turn slowly around.

F: Hey baby girl! five said with a smirk.

Y/n: Ohhh hey Five. i could smell that he was drang

F: I need some help here. five said in a cute tone pointing to his boner.

Y/n: mhmmm i see.

I got to me knees and with not a warning with not a teasing i got allofff him inside me mouth and he moan pretty load at this

F: OMG Y/N DONT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was so loud 

I keep going like 20 minutes and he cum with a loud moan

 F: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

he was heavily breathing i then remember me needs and grap hes wrist and got him out off the bathroom and got him to me bed and put him down. he give look at me and give me a condom from he jacket that was on the other side from the bed. I roll the condom on his hard ass fuck dick and he let out a groan still heavily breathing. I jump on his lap and start to take him slowly he smirks at me and let out a smile giggles seeing me eat his dick still heavily breathing .  When i heard him giggle at me i just fall on his lap taking him all inside me and clinging me walls around his dick hard and start to move back and forth really fast. 

F: HOLY FACK Y/N. CHILL!

I just got more mad at him with that and start to go more faster and but more off me weigh on him so he got deeper in me.

F: OMG!!!!!!!!! I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!1

When he said that i fill him cum inside me well inside the condom and heavily breathing aigan. But i waseng going to stop and just got a little fast and cling me walls around him again. i start feel weak.

F: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y/NNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE IM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

five said that and i fell him again cuming in the condom. So i got up from his lap and go to the shower not looking at him not looking at the mess in the bed just go to bathroom and start to wash me self.

FIVE POV:

I didn't know what i did wrong but the only think that i know was that couldn't move and was just heavily breathing. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2??