period (aidan)

fluff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n POV:  

I have period for the second time in this facking month!!! what is wrong with me is it normal? I was stressed and mad and i could just throw hands to anybody that tried to talk to me right now. I got up and go to me computer to search it up i look the door so Aidan wouldn't walk in because i know he is gonna hear it for everything my poor aidy, I start to searching find out it was normal if you where the last days stressed about something. Suddenly i hear steps coming to the room i know it was Aidan. But i didn't want to see him right now, so i quickly run up to the door on look it and run to the bathroom, Aidan was now i the bed looking in his phone, i just stay in the bathroom till I'm not mad any more. I didn't want that he see me like that. 

A: Y/n? you are done yet? he ask yelling at making me roll me eyes on him. i didn't answer i just walk out off the bathroom look at him with a straight face.

Y/n: I. HAVE. PERIOD. AGAIN..... i said trying nor to yell at him yeah im realy mad at me period. He just look at me like a damn stupid puppy but i kinda like it. I just walk down stairs to the kitchen and get some snacks and drinks. When i was ready to walk up stairs to the bedroom i see Aidan walk down stairs, i quickly give him all the snacks and take him be the hes bell on the bedroom again. He let all the snacks fall on the bed and i thow him some comfy covers and take the control to open the tv so we could see some netflix. I lay down and look at Aidan that was just watching me. 

A: oh yeah! he said and flop in the bed with me. I play the first movie i found it was called ''believe me''.Aidan start to cuddle me and i reach to the snacks and take some cookies.

----------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for 1.2k reads so much!

if you have some requests please say it!

love yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!