Declaration of War

(Y/N): TWIN?!?!

Broly: Yep.

Cumber: I'm like you but with better hair.

(Y/N): You're nothing like me.

Cumber: You're right, I was never self righteous.

Broly: Don't you dare confuse this with self righteousness.

Cumber: Yeah, like those two never fucking overlaped.

(Y/N): Says the Evil Sayian.

Cumber: You say it like it's a dirty word.

(Y/N): It is when the role is filled by a psychopath.

Broly: I should have realized a prison of peace would never hold a sociopath like yourself.

Cumber: I'm more of a Punkish Rouge.

Broly: A rose by any other name.

(Y/N): So what, you're here to kill me?

Cumber: Charming, I am here to retake what is rightfully ours, This world belongs to the sayian race, actually this universe belongs to the sayians.

Broly: Not if I'm here, we are sayians but we are far beyond the old ways now. I will stop you .

Cumber: Your bravado means nothing. Fighting back is useless and there's no where to run. Each of you are guilty of crimes against new the Sayian Empire, but today is your lucky day. Swear your fealty, and I will empower you to be wardens of out great new world. You will have one purpose: Relocate, Reclaim, and Repopulate. Beyond that the world is yours to toy with. Ravage it, indulge in your basest desire, it makes no difference to me.

(Y/N): No, Never!

Cumber: When our father Raditz came to earth in search for Goku, goku said no also. But this time it won't play out like that. When we were born they sense the great power that I had. The Supreme Kai took me away and sent me to universe 13, a universe completely dominated by sayians. They raised me to be the strongest, i killed countless and I took part of the expansion of the Empire. I was a legend among them.

(Y/N): Congratulations, you're a murderer

Cumber: Don't act all high and mighty, I know how our mother died.

(Y/N): YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT!!!

Cumber: I do know and I think you should also know that I've been stalling this whole time.

(Y/N): What?

Broly: Wait a minute....

Trunks: Guys, I just felt a huge energy drop near the tournament.

Cumber: My world was taken from me, universe 13 was erased and i was imprisoned because they couldn't kill me. It unlocked my true power and now the same will happen to you dear brother.

Broly: This is the timeline when Vegeta's mind get taken over and he killed alot of people at the tournament.

Trunks: HE DOES WHAT???

(Y/N): NOOOO!! MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER ARE AT THAT TOURNAMENT!!!

Cumber: You better hurry.

《 Trunks, Broly, (Y/N), and Piccolo all fly immediately to the tournament. They arrive and see Vegeta point his hand towards a crowd of people and (Y/N) sees Bulla and Penelope. (Y/N) immediately tries to race towards them but Cumber grabs (Y/N) and forces him to watch. 》

Cumber: NO STOP, THIS IS BETTER!!! IM THE ONLY WHO IS GONNA GET WHAT HE WANTS TODAY!!!

《 Bulla grabs Penelope and throws her towards Trunks just as Vegeta releases a ki blast. Trunks catches Penelope just as the ki blast connects with the audience.....Bulla was unable to deflect the attack and was killed by her father......Bulla has died.》

(Y/N): NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

《 Vegeta looks up and smiles 》