Must there be a "Superman"?

《 (Y/N) walks into a court room, people stare at him as he takes a sit. 》

Judge: Thank you Mr. (Y/N), for coming today. This is how democracy works, we talk to one another, we act by the consent of the governed, sir. Shadow interventions will not be tolerated by this committee, neither will lies, because today is a day for truth.

(Y/N): I have commit great crimes against these people and thier world for that I am truly sorry.

Judge: What if Superman had decided to fly down, rip off the roof of the White House and grab the President right out of the Oval Office? Who would've stopped him? People like you threaten our world.

(Y/N): I know

Judge: The world has been so caught up with what this "Superman" can do that no one has asked what he should do. Secretary of state, Ross will you please come up here.

《 The Secretary of State, Thaddeus Ross, is standing at the head of a table. 》

Secretary Ross: Five years ago, I had a heart attack. I dropped right in the middle of my back-swing. Turned out it was the best round of my life, because after 13 hours of surgery and a triple bypass . . . I found something 40 years in the Red Ribbon Army had never taught me: Perspective. The world owes you an un-payable debt. You have fought for us, protected us, risked your lives . . . but while a great many people see you a hero, there are some . . . who would prefer the word "vigilante".

(Y/N): And what word would you use, Mr. Secretary?

Secretary Ross: How about "dangerous"? What would you call a group of enhanced individuals who routinely ignore sovereign borders and inflict their will wherever they choose and who, frankly, seem unconcerned about what they leave behind?

[Ross activates a screen behind him. News footage from past 20 years of the Z fighters flash on the screen as he speaks.]

Secretary Ross: West City.

[A video of Cell. Terrified citizens. A soldier firing a gun. Cell smashes into a building and sends a dust cloud to engulf the camera. (Y/N) looks regretful. He glances behind him at Bulma.]

Secretary Ross: Satan City and East City

[Terrified citizens, running. The city rising. A building falling over.]

Secretary Ross: The martial arts tournament.

[The burning building. Paramedics moving a body. A dead girl.]

(Y/N): Okay. That's enough.

[Secretary Ross nods to an aide and the images disappear.]

Secretary Ross: For the past 20 years, you've operated with unlimited power and no supervision. That's an arrangement the governments of the world can no longer tolerate. But I think we have a solution.

《 He places a thick document on the desk and passes it to (Y/N) 》

Secretary Ross: The Sokovia Accords. Approved by 117 countries . . . it states that the Z Fighters shall no longer be a private organization. Instead, they'll operate under the supervision of a United Nations panel, only when and if that panel deems it necessary.

(Y/N): The Z Fighters were formed to make the world a safer place. I feel we've done that.

Secretary Ross: Tell me, Sir, do you know where King Vegeta, Goku, Cumber, and that blue haired girl are right now?

《(Y/N) looks up and meets Ross's eyes.》

Secretary Ross: If I misplaced a couple of 30 megaton nukes . . . you can bet there'd be consequences. Compromise. Reassurance. That's how the world works. Believe me, this is the middle ground.

(Y/N): And if I come to a decision you don't like?

Secretary Ross: Then you retire.

《 (Y/N) starts hearing a beeping like sound ans begins to faze out Secretary Ross's voice. He looks around for the source of the beeping then he realizes that he hears a bomb so he grabs Bulma and rushes out of the court while it explodes. He sets Bulma down and stands right next to her, while people around them start screaming things at him like "False God" and " This world isn't yours" 》

Bulma: (Y/N), it's not your f-

(Y/N): I COULD'VE STOPPED IT!

《 Military comes swarming in to neutralize the situation, they hold (Y/N) down and arrest him. (Y/N) doesn't fight back and gets knocked out by one of the men.》