Open the Trunk

《 Trunks wakes up tied to a chair and sees mai 》

Trunks: Are you going to kill me?

Mai: No, I want to talk. Talkie Talkie

Trunks: For the record, you give off a "Wanting to kill me type of vibe"

Mai: What you don't trust me?

Trunks: Not when I'm tied to a chair, No

《 Mai giggles, Trunks starts to realize where he is and tries to figure out how to leave.》

Trunks: Want do you want from me?

Mai: I want to play a game silly.

Trunks: No

Mai: Don't be a pussy, the worse that can happen is that I kill you. I have some questions I want to ask. You answer them honestly, and then maybe I can give you something you want. You want me to free you right?

Trunks: yes

Mai: Why? Y'know The first and most oppressive lie ever uttered was the song of freedom.

Trunks: What do you mean?

Mai: For nearly every living thing, choice breeds shame and uncertainty and regret.
There's a fork in every road, yet the wrong path is always taken.

Trunks: Yea so? The fuck is that supposed to mean?

《 Mai turns on a TV 》

Trunks: What's this?

Mai: Oh nothing just a compilation of your life. For someone who is basically a prince, you sure do lose alot. It's just in your nature.

Trunks: GET TO THE POINT!!!

Mai: You time travel like it's nothing, disrupting timelines to save your own skin. It's honestly pathetic, you go running as soon as the going gets tough.

Trunks: That's not true.

Mai: Yes it is, look around you, everywhere you go you cause suffering. YOUR FATHER, YOUR MOTHER, YOUR SISTER, GOHAN, EVEN YOUR NEICE!!!

Trunks: STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!!!!

Mai: Do you enjoy hurting people? Making them feel small? Making them feel afraid?

Trunks: I'm not a monster.

Mai: I never said you were, so what are you then?

Trunks: A warrior.

Mai: A murderer. Innocent lives were lost because you were too weak. Did you enjoy watching Gohan die?

Trunks: I don't have to listen to this, GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!

Mai: It's not my fault that your as confusing as your hair color, is it purple or blue trunks?

Trunks: Leave me alone.

Mai: Ooo yes let's talk about that. Maybe your just afraid of ending up alone. Scared of everyone leaving you once thier fed up with your shit, such as myself.

《 A single tear runs down Trunks' cheek》

Mai: I enjoyed breaking you but all good things must come to an end. See you around lover boy....

《 Trunks wakes up in his room. He gets up to walk outside but stops at (Y/N)'s door, overwhelmed with emotions he sits there tears rolled down his face. He can feel (Y/N)'s energy full of despair and loneliness.)