A Climactic Change!

Future Trunks speaking to himself: (This job... we try to save as many people as we can. Sometimes that doesn't mean everybody. But if we can't find a way to live with that, next time... maybe cumber should've killed us all.) Or that's how I would've said it to him.

Assistant: Umm...Mr. Briefs. Mr. Breifs. Your mother is on the phone sir.

《 The Assistant gives trunks the phone》

Future Trunks: Yes mom?

Bulma: HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR BROTHER??? I CAN'T FIND HIM ANYWHERE!!!

Future Trunks: He's probably off somewhere with Goten mom please calm yourself.

Bulma: He's not, Goten is missing too.

Trunks: Aww shit, Where would a younger version of me be?

《 Cut to the lookout 》

Mr.Popo: No

Kid Trunks: We literally just got here.

Goten: Yea

Mr. Popo: How about all 3 of you fuck off!

Uub: You don't have to be so rude, we just wanna train in the chamber.

Mr. Popo: Uub, Do you understand that I don't like any of you?

Uub: Yes

Mr. Popo: OK then.

Kid Trunks: Auagh! Whatever let's leave.

Uub: Guys, I gotta get home (Y/N) is probably super worried right now.

《 A ki blast hits the lookout》

Mr. Popo: WHAT THE FUCK! AGAIN????

GINGE: You boys seem smart. I'm looking for a sayian by the name of (Y/N) where is he?

《 Kid Trunks and Goten look at each in disbelief 》

Both: PENELOPE!?!?!

Ginge: Who the hell is Penelope? Do you know where (Y/N) is or not?

Uub: I am his son, what do you want with him?

Ginge: Good. Lemme get a look at the cannon fodder here. You must be Trunks. You must be Goten. And....i see he replaced me. Well, Isn't that just... *grits her teeth* SWELL!!!

Kid Trunks: No it can't be.

Ginge: Oh, but it can be, and it is. I have something for this planet and im gonna put the sayains back on top once and for all!

Goten: Whoa, whoa. This has gotta be a misunderstanding. In case you haven't heard, Future Trunks killed Cumber the universe is safe now.

Ginge: I know, I just love that part, where My father sells me to his brother than spends the rest of his days on this... nowhere planet... *chuckling* With... a bunch of... nobodies!

Kid Trunks: Wait! (Y/N) never sold you...you were kidnapped!

Ginge: Blah blah blah, lie all you want but I know the truth.

Uub: Lady, who even the hell are you exactly?

《 Ginge becomes more enraged by uub's apparent ignorance and charges at him. Uub blocks the attack but Ginge is too fast and connects the next blow. Kid Trunks and Goten jump in, only to be mercilessly beat. As for Uub, Ginge continues to beat him relentlessly until she satisfied.》

Ginge: You think you're sooo special because (Y/N) replaced me with you, huh! You think you're better than me, Well I got news, I'm back motherfucker.

《 Kid Trunks shoots a ki blast at the ground as he grabs Uub and Goten and jump off the lookout. Keeping their power level hidden the boys make an escape. While Ginge grows rageful, she gets ready to begin the process of taking over the planet. Ginge pulls out a scouter and speaks into it.》

Ginge: 17, 18 ready the armada, we will use the old ways.