A New Hope!

《 (Y/N) gets a call from Kid Trunks.》

Kid Trunks: Uub's been attacked by someone, we're taking him to my mom and android 21.

《 (Y/N) arrives and sees Uub on the stretcher》

Uub: (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Don't worry i got you. Everything is gonna be alright.

21: Pressure's tanking

Bulma: It's neurogenic shock, he's dying.

21: We gotta perform an emergency surgery.

《The docters usher (Y/N) out of the operating room. After they finally stabilize uub and give him a sedative. (Y/N) sits in disbelief and shock》

21: (Y/N), you there?

(Y/N): Ugh! My head!

21: Take it easy. Listen, Uub is gonna be ok.

(Y/N): So what do I do now?

21: Now. you find out what it is you need to do. You've never backed down from anything in your life, even when you maybe should've.You go through life knowing a stray bullet could end you while hailing a cab. But that's never stopped you from taking action.

(Y/N): Thank you.

21: Y'know it's been awhile since you last came to see me.

(Y/N): Yea, well I've been busy.

21: I can see that, raising another kid must be hard.

(Y/N): What do you want?

21: I missed you.

《 21 sits down in (Y/N)'s lap while caressing his cheek. (Y/N) takes her hand off his cheek.》

(Y/N): You don't miss me, you miss the intimacy, the sex, the passion.

21: And you? You missed me too big boy face it.

(Y/N): And if I did?

《 21 smirks as they get hot and bothered and start kissing. Afterwards (Y/N) sits down tired and exhausted. 》

21: Shame, I wanted to go longer, I guess you've gotten rusty.

(Y/N): Why you gotta ruin a good thing? Any moment that might actually feel good-

21: Your moment, you can be such a bastard sometimes (Y/N).

(Y/N):  Why are you on my ass today? Things were going just fine, what did you change your mind? That shit eats at my gut cause you knew what you were signing up for.

21: Look if you were just another
charismatic, narcissistic, douche canoe running around after his dream with his head up his ass couldn't care less.

(Y/N): But...

21: IT'S ALL A LIE! THE CAVE, THE LONER VIBE, all of it. You're not a bad guy (Y/N) face it. You oughta be out there fighting who ever the hell that woman was!

(Y/N): I see, you think you got me all figured out, you think you've seen through me huh?

21: You know it's true, look at you. Faking it, even to yourself.

(Y/N): Why are you acting like that? We fuck eachother's brains out and keep it on the low, not analyze mine and give a life lesson.

21: OF COURSE, (Y/N) MISUNDERSTOOD BY EVERYONE! THAT'S THE PROBLEM!

(Y/N): I think we're done here.

21: See I thought-

(Y/N): That this meant something that we're close SO close you can give me shit
about everything i do? You got quite the imagination there.

《 21 starts to walk away and (Y/N) follows 》

(Y/N): Where you going?

21: I got somewhere else to be...

(Y/N): 21 listen, I'm sor-

21: Save it! I don't know for who. (Y/N), I know you're scared ok. I know. You just need to come to terms with it.

(Y/N): And what it is exactly that I need to come to terms with?

21: The fact that none of this is your fault and move on already.

(Y/N): Come to terms with that? Sure, lemme just curl up on the floor and wait.  So give up that's what your telling me to do?

21: You're scared because you've already given up on yourself. Instead of living a dream, you're in a nightmare. Or is it the fear of becoming something else? Change?

(Y/N): I can't keep up with everything
that's changing. I try but fail. I can't live without my daughter or....Bulla.

21:You have been keeping up, you've made an impact on that village you keep safe and Uub, Puar, Oolong. Not a single thing in this world isn't in the process of becoming something else likewise you shouldn't keep looking back on the past like that. Keep moving forward.

(Y/N): Hmm thanks umm...for all this.

《 (Y/N) hugs 21 and she smiles and hugs him tighter. 》

21: Just don't get killed out there.