Method To The Madness

(Y/N): What's this place?

Cumber: A memory....i know this place.

《 Cumber sees his best friend from universe 13.》

Cumber: Omg Foo

《 Speaks in front of a G.O.D. ( God Of Destruction) about the warning given to them by grand zeno》

Foo: Please listen, I come from beyond this world but I live in this universe the same as you. I beg you please stop this blood shed, before my friend is erased and thousands of others are too.

G.O.D.: So the day of judgment has finally come and as proud sayains they must now weep the wages of their sins. But they will continue to reign Supreme over this universe, and if they die. They'll rebuild.

Cumber: I say he summed up my argument for me. Let's go.

(Y/N): No wait, something's off.

Foo: My friend Cumber is all I have left please. He'll be killed if the sayains don't stop. HOW ARE YOU WILLING TO LET EVERYONE DIE BECAUSE OF THE SAYIAN'S SINS!? THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THEY'RE ABOUT TO DIE! THEY'LL ALL DIE IGNORANT AND SCARED, CAN YOU HONESTLY CALL THAT ATONEMENT?

G.O.D.: No, proper atonement is beyond my power, the lives stolen by the sayain empire can never be returned. However, what I can do is refuse to take any more lives, this is it for me and this universe. There's nothing you can do to dissuade me, even if you were to defeat me and take my power you wouldn't be-

Foo: I know, I wouldn't be able to use the haki. You need to be strong, stronger then a God. I know someone who's strong enough to defeat you.

G.O.D.: YOU DARE MOCK ME!

Cumber: We should really get going now!

(Y/N): Here you come!

Cumber: How do you know that? (Y/N)! These are my memories!

Foo: My best friend....Cumber. COME ON OUT CUMBER! The future has been decided, we're going to kill you then take you power and kill only half of the saiyan empire and bring an end to this once and for all.

《 Teen Cumber walks out, meek and scared》

Teem Cumber: I can't do it, I'm not strong enough.

Foo: You have to, this guy wants us all to suffer even the innocent, you can't let that happen.

Teen Cumber: I'm just a farmer, I'm supposed to help people. I would never kill anyone, how could I....

(Y/N): Hmm looks like you couldn't perform. Get stage fright?

Cumber: No this can't be, this isn't how I remembered it. My universe was destroyed by Grand zeno, im sure it was. So how, it's in the past it can't just change.

《 The G.O.D. opens his palm towards cumber to erase him. Teen Cumber collapses to his knees sobbing in his hands. (Y/N) walk over to Teen Cumber and starts to speak to him. 》

Foo: Cumber, you have to protect your people!

《 (Y/N) gets closer to Teen Cumber's ear and in a commanding voice, he speaks. 》

(Y/N): On your feet Brother. You're not done yet.

《 Teen Cumber looks up, and (Y/N) kneels down to his level.》

(Y/N): You haven't forgotten that you have you own reasons for coming. You HAD a father till he was taken away. You HAVE a brother out there scared and alone without you, you have to help him.

Cumber: No, what are you doing?

(Y/N): Think! Of all the people that will die and be enslaved. Protect them Cumber and Keep Moving Forward even if you die, even after you die.