Must Come Down

Jason: So, why didn't you try leading the Sayians?

(Y/N): Didn't see the point.

Jason: Well, you're pretty charismatic, you're one of the strongest beings to date,  people don't like pissing you off and even other forces thought you were the biggest threat to them.

(Y/N): I've done the playing part in the past and it's boring. I rather just get in there and get shit done. I find it's more fun that way.

Jason: That's really not that different than how King Vegeta does things now.

(Y/N): It's good to know that Bulma is doing alright, the last fuel cell we had was broken. And the Bulma in this timeline was trying to fix it but gave up.

Jason: About that....Bulma was killed.

(Y/N): I see...

《 Mean while on Earth》

《 21 is in her office when a television broadcast comes on. A masked man stands at a podium and begins to speak. 》

???: "My name is Mr. X, Commander Special Tactical Anti-Gang Unit. I'm here to answer your questions about the STAG initiative."

Reporter 01: "How long will STAG be here?

Mr. X: "There is no "occupation". We have the full support of the people."

Reporter 2: "How will STAG impact our daily lives?"

Mr. X: "When we win the war on universal terror, you and your families will be safe again."

Reporter 2: "That's not what I-"

Mr. X: "Let me tell you about Jessica Parish, a girl from West City who ran away from home to be with her tough-guy boyfriend. Jessica thought her life was pretty sweet, until she was killed at the world martial arts tournament, then years later she was brought back only for a gang banger to kidnap her, throw her in the trunk of a car, and laughed as buildings crushed her. If Jessica Parish was your daughter...how far would you want me to go?"

《 Silence 》

Mr. X: This individual known as Cumber or (Y/N), whatever he wants to call himself as I'm sure you're aware, has taken credit for over 4 billion deaths. This would suggest that he is not some omnipotent force. He's a person, like you or me. He is also a coward. A child wielding power he does not understand, mistakenly believing that in doing so, he's at no risk to himself. He's wrong. If you're watching this, know that I am coming for you. Unless, of course, you'd like to kill me now.

《 More Silence 》

Mr. X: "Thank you for your time."

21: This isn't good, (Y/N) wherever you are please be safe...