A Reunion To Remember

《 (Y/N) wakes up in a cell with a power suppressor around his neck. He begins to slowly get up. 》

Prison Warden: Goodmorning sunshine, you're on prison planet, a place outside of time itself. You're gonna be here for a very very long time, thanks to the Red Ribbon Army. You're a fucking disgusting maggot and you'll die here in the same cell your brother was in.

《 The warden walks away laughing and (Y/N) lays down on the metal bed and drifts off to sleep

《 The warden walks away laughing and (Y/N) lays down on the metal bed and drifts off to sleep. In the dream (Y/N) see his mother.》

(Y/N): Mama?

Launch: [eyeing a fish hook] Now there's a beaut. Sometimes you have to dig deep to find what you're looking for.

《 She looks at (Y/N)》

Launch: So, you made it.

(Y/N): Am I dead?

《 Raditz walks up to (Y/N) to hand him a beer.》

Raditz : If you were, we'd be eating Pop Tarts with Kim Kardashian.

(Y/N): Dad? What are you doing out here?

Raditz: Searching...same as you.

(Y/N): I don't know what I'm looking for. I don't even know who I am...They used to call you 'Raditz the Runt'.

Raditz: Nowadays, they have a name for just about everything. Doesn't matter what they call you... it's the deeds that make the man.

(Y/N): But my deeds just made everything worse. I'm a fake...a phony. My friends were counting on me. They were looking for some sort of hero.

Launch: Then be a hero baby!

(Y/N): Oh, no! No, no. I'm not even supposed to be out here.

Launch: That's right. You came here looking for something that didn't exist. But don't you see, It's not about you...it's about them, Your family, Your friends.

(Y/N): But I can't go back.

Raditz: Don't think you have a choice, son. No man can walk out of his own story.

《(Y/N) gets woken up by a loud explosion and all the cell doors open. (Y/N) steps out of the cell to see a huge hole in the ceiling and a girl calling his name from a ship.》

(Y/N): Oh no no no, how did Becca get here?!

Becca: (Y/N)! Come on bro bro, I know you're here.

《 Becca 》

《 Becca 》

《 (Y/N) starts waving his hands till Becca notices him. She immediately jumps out of the ship and nose dives straight for (Y/N), sending them both flying through two levels of concrete. 》

Becca: (Y/N)! What's up big bro long time no see!

(Y/N): Becca, WHAT TF ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!

Becca: Jason sent me, so I had to come save my big bro. We got a safe house to hide out in while you figure out what's going on.

(Y/N): Yea but, how did you find me?

Becca: Jason chipped you years ago, you have a tracker in your ass cheek.

《 (Y/N) sees the prison warden trying to run away》

(Y/N) Becca, you that warden? I want you to go ape shit on him.

Becca: Or maybe I put that chip in your head, because right now you seem like your brain is fried.

(Y/N): I WANT YOU TO TEAR HIS FUCKING FACE OFF!

Becca: On no...

《 Becca pulls out a mini gun with knives in it instead of bullets and begins to fire. 》

Becca: FUCK OFF STUPID WARDEN GUY, IM TRYNG TO HAVE A MOMENT WITH MY BROTHER!!

《 Becca stops firing and turns around to (Y/N) and smiles. 》

Becca: I can't hack that power damper but Jason can. That's is if he's willing to help you.