Father and Son

As everyone is getting settled in Bulma tells everyone over the p.a. system that dinner will be ready in 20 mins.

(Y/N): Damn!

Bulla: Wow, 2 hours and you still haven't finished.

(Y/N): I can't believe it either, Holy Shit!

Bulla: Ok, im completely wrecked and tired and hungry, so how about when we get back we take a shower together and then cuddle, deal?

(Y/N): Deal.

So everyone gets cleaned up and ready for dinner well....everyone except for Vegeta and Penelope.

Bulma: You guys stink.

Vegeta: It's the smell of warriors.

Penelope: And victory, Pop Pop couldn't lay a finger on me.

Vegeta: She was so fast it was like fighting that lower class warrior Kakkarot all over again.

Trunks looks at the younger version of himself.

Young Trunks: Hmmm...why is your hair a different color?

Trunks: To be honest, I don't know.

Vegeta: So (Y/N) where are you from?

(Y/N): I don't know, My mother raised me by herself. She died when I was 10 and I was on my own until I turned 20 and Trunks found me.

Trunks: Yea, years after I killed cell and we were rebuilding. I found him in an underground fight club.

Vegeta: So you're a fighter?

(Y/N): Yes sir, I was champion until trunks beat me. Ever since then, me and trunks have been best friends.

Vegeta: How about your father? Do you know him?

(Y/N): I don't know my father,My mother once told me that my father was from an alien race. She said he once came to earth to find his long lost brother but his brother killed him.

Vegeta spits out his water he was drinking.

Vegeta: YOU'RE FATHER WAS THAT SCUM RADITZ??

(Y/N): I think that was his name.

Vegeta: So that makes you Kakkarot's nephew.

Bulma: Holy Hell! I have to call Chi-Chi

Vegeta: But how? He's dead

(Y/N): My mom said that he won a bet against King Yemma and got to come to earth for one day.

Bulla: Why haven't you ever told me that?

(Y/N): You never asked.

Vegeta: How strong are you?

(Y/N): Very

Bulla still a bit aroused: Very 🤤

Vegeta: (Y/N), Me and You hyperbolic time chamber tomorrow.

Bulma: By any chance, do you remember your mother's name?

(Y/N): Launch

Bulma spits out her wine.