In Darkest Day

《 (Y/N) flies up to cumber.》

Cumber: Boy, do we have problems up here!

(Y/N): WHERE IS SHE!!!!!

Cumber: I don't know! I wouldn't let them tell me!

《 (Y/N) begins to power up in anger 》

Cumber: If you kill me, Pene dies. And if you fly away, Pene also dies. But if you kill vegeta, pene lives.

< (Y/N) calms down as cumber walks up to pat him on the head.>

Cumber: There we go. There we go. And now God bends to my will. Now, the cameras are waiting at the arena for the world to see the holes in the holy. Yes, the all mighty comes clean about how dirty he is when it counts. To save his daughter, kill vegeta.

(Y/N): Whatever you do, wherever you go, I'll be watching you!

Cumber: The bell's already been rung brother, Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding. You're not brave... saiyans are brave. You say that you want to help them, but you can't feel their pain... their mortality... It's time you learn what pain feels like. Now kneel.

(Y/N): What?

Cumber: Kneel!!! Isn't this simpler? Is this not their natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that they crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes their life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. They were made to be ruled. In the end, they will always kneel.

(Y/N): [slowly rises to his feet] Not to men like you.

Cumber: [smiling] There are no men like me, only saiyan warriors.

(Y/N): There are *always* men like you.

Cumber: Look to your right. Let this be an example.

《 Cumber aims a ki blast at a tower and blows it up 》

Cumber: Would you look at the time, when you came here you had an hour. Now it's less, you're really not as smart as I thought you were.

《 Cumber Flies aways leave (Y/N) in anger 》

(Y/N): Killing vegeta? Too easy, but he needs to stay alive.