Life After Death

Cumber: I've been waiting for so long (Y/N). Sitting here alone in silence, wondering when you were finally going to get here.

(Y/N): Are you telling me that you've been here for years?

Cumber: That's a hard question to answer. Everything that happens here passes in an instant out there. You touched the tank allowing me to bring you here. So if you're here then my plan was a success and my clone is still alive there.

《 (Y/N) notices someone behind him and immediately turns around 》

(Y/N): Someone else is here.

Cumber: Don't worry about him, he's not a threat to us. That's the first super sayain Yamoshi.

(Y/N): Interesting...

Cumber: It's the only thing that makes sense. Who else would be wandering around in a place like this? His spirit wanders in search of six pure-hearted Saiyans, to create the ceremony that would birth the first Super Saiyan God taking a vow of silence and servitude to his people. Or that's how the legend goes. He's been here for eons, supplying us with the Oozaru power we need.

(Y/N): So he's been here all alone.

Cumber: (Y/N), you must take control of him. At last it's time to fulfill this dream we've been chasing.

(Y/N): Those chains around your neck.

Cumber: They are to keep me from using Yamoshi's full Oozaru power. As I thought your the only one that can move freely here, because I am Evil. Which means you can take command of his power. Do it, please save our people (Y/N)

《 (Y/N) just stares at Cumber as if judging him》

Cumber: (Y/N)? Do it, take his power and use it to resurrect our people to their former glory. Once that's done you can use them to take over the rest of the universe.

(Y/N): Do you seriously think I'd go along with that plan, what kind of person do you take me for I'd never do that shit.

Cumber: (Y/N)

(Y/N): Sorry brother, I've always been against you. I was just playing along to get where I needed to be.

Cumber: No no no, you have to do this now! Why? Why won't you bring them back? TELL ME!!!!

(Y/N): because like I said before, I'm human.

《 (Y/N) walks up to Yamoshi 》

(Y/N): Founder Yamoshi, Grant me the power to fix my daughter.

《 Yamoshi walk right pass (Y/N) and straight towards Cumber. (Y/N) stands there confused and angry》

Cumber: I suspect this but I wanted to believe that you of all people would understand. COULD THE SCARS THOSE FILTHY HUMANS LEFT ON YOU BE THAT DEEP!

(Y/N): What's going on? Why isn't Yamoshi obeying me?

Cumber: All this time I've spent here waiting on you, I learned alot. I learned that Yamoshi can make anything, he can even shape the earth into these chains. But only with someone pure of heart, whether that be Good or Evil.

《 Cumber stands up and breaks the chains, while forming news ones around (Y/N)'s hands. 》

Cumber: Founder Yamoshi can do almost anything you can imagine but do to his vow, he's limited. In short, Yamoshi's power is mine.

(Y/N): That can't be.

Cumber: You were nothing but a pawn in this game. I waited to hear your true feelings and that was the right decision. This is not your fault, it was those disgusting humans that did this to you. I give you my word that I won't abandon you now, I promise. I'll use Yamoshi's power to fix you.

(Y/N): You're wasting your breathe

Cumber: I AM GOING TO SAVE OUR PEOPLE AND I'LL SAVE IT WITH YOU!

《 The two headbutt and are immediately transported to a castle. 》