A Wolf in sheep's Clothing!

《 (Y/N) arrives home, after they forced him to leave from the hospital. When he arrives home he walks in into the kitchen to see a note from puar 》

"Gone to kame house to give you some space. Be home soon. There's leftovers in the fridge if you get hungry."

(Y/N): Well at least they left me food.

???: Y’know you're very hard to get in touch with (Y/N).

《 A person walks out of the dark to reveal themselves as Ginge 》

(Y/N): How did you find me?

Ginge: The villagers were very nice about giving me your location.

(Y/N): So how are things? It's been a while huh Penelope?

Ginge: Please don't tell me you're about to try to appeal to my humanity. And the name is Ginge.

(Y/N): Uhh ok, actually I'm threatening you.

Ginge: You should be in a fighting stance for that then.

(Y/N): Would you like a drink? You are of drink age now right? Come have a drink with your old man

Ginge: Stalling me won't change anything

(Y/N): No, no no, I'm threatening you. No drink? You sure? I'm having one.

Ginge: I found out about Cumber's death through the galactic patrol. Made my job a lot more easier, I was just gonna let him bleed out.

(Y/N): Cumber is dead?

Ginge: Get with the times old man, you weren't there when Trunks killed him?

(Y/N): I wasn't.

Ginge: Oop- awkward. Anyways.....

(Y/N): If the saiyans live again, what happens to Earth?

Ginge: A foundation has to be built on something. Even you should've recognized that. I'm going to make them suffer. These humans you've adopted, I will take them all from you, one by one.

《 Ginge shows (Y/N) a holographic video of 18  torturing Krillin, hitting him with a crowbar.》

18: What hurts worse, A or B, Front hand or Back hand, what about Over hand or Under hand.

《 Krillin mumbles something so Ginge gets a bit closer to hear him.》

Ginge: You have to speak up a bit louder lamb chop, I think you might have collapsed lung. That always impedes the oratory.

《 Krillin spits in Ginge's face 》

Ginge: Now, that was rude. I suppose we're going to have to teach you a lesson so you can follow in better footsteps. Nah, 18's just gonna keep beating you till you die.

《 She continues to beat him until he stops moving then to make sure he's dead she pour lemon juice on him. Krillin doesn't move or making a sound. 》

Ginge: Mhmkay kiddo, I've got to go. But it's been fun though, right?

《 She looks at Krillin who's lying motionless in a puddle of his blood. 》

Gimge: Well maybe a smidge more fun for me than you, I'm guessing, since you're being awful quiet. Anyway be a good boy, finish your homework, and be in bed by nine. And hey, when you get to King Yemma tell him I said... hello!

《 The video ends. (Y/N) energy starts to rise and the cave starts to shakle. 》

Ginge: This is where the fun begins.