Beyond The Horizon

《 Penelope wakes up and looks around to see miles and miles of sand, she looks up to see the aurora borealis. 》

Penelope: It's beautiful.

Ginge: It's disgusting.

《 Penelope turns around to see Ginge in chains》

Penelope: What is this place?

Ginge: Our mind, or what is left of it.

Penelope: Did you really think he'd just give up and forget about us?

Ginge: Who? Dad?....I mean (Y/N), who knows.

《 Penelope punches Ginge 》

Penelope: WHO KNOWS! LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED BECAUSE OF YOU! THE MAN THAT TOOK CARE OF US AFTER MOM DIED! HE LOVES US MORE THAN ANYTHING!

Ginge: I know, I know, I FUCKING KNOW!

Penelope: You know what, you're right he should just forget us. Maybe he'll finally move on and re-marry and do better for Uub.

Ginge: NO I don't want that, I want to be there with him! I want him to be my father again!

Penelope: Wow umm ok , I didn't expect that.

Ginge: I want to be there with everyone.

Penelope: Then why, why do all of this?

Ginge: Dad told me to do so, that it was part of the plan.

Penelope: What plan? Wait....Dad?

Cumber: She means me.

《 Cumber walks up to Ginge and releases her chains 》

Cumber: Perhaps I was too harsh on you.

《 A single tear falls from Ginge's cheek.》

Ginge: After all this time, All the blood sweat and tears. Now! Now you wanna say sorry? After you're dead!?

Cumber: Terrible etiquette, I apologize but without me you would be nothing.

Penelope: And that costed everyone, everything.

Ginge: I was a child when you took me.

Cumber: I saved you.

Ginge: No. No. We were happy on my home planet.

Cumber: Going to bed hungry. scrounging for scraps. Your planet was already onthe brink of collapse. I'm the one who stopped that. Do you know what's happened since then? The children born have known nothing but full bellies and clear skies. It's a paradise.

Penelope: Because you murdered half the planet.

Cumber: A small price to pay for salvation.

Penelope: You're insane.

Ginge: It's a simple calculus..... This universe is finite, it's resources finite. If life is left unchecked, life will cease to exist.

Cumber: It needs correction.

Penelope: You don't know that!

Cumber: I'm the only one who knows that. At least, I'm the only one with the will to act on it. For a time...you had that same will...as you fought by my side. Daughter.

Ginge: I'm not your daughter. Everything I hate about myself you taught me.

Cumber: And in doing so, made you the fiercest woman in the galaxy. That's why I trusted you to kill my brother.

Ginge: I'm sorry I disappointed you.

Cumber: I am disappointed. But not because you didn't kill him. But because you hesitated.