The Road Less Taken

《 Vegeta is in the gravity chamber training when Future Trunks walks in to tell him that Kid Trunks is dead. Vegeta stops for a split second then continues his training. Future Trunks walks out of the chamber and Vegeta starts to breakdown. He walks into his room to see Bulma in shambles, Vegeta sits next to her and holds her 》

The Next Day...

Bulma: Did he even look like himself to you?

Future Trunks: Not to me, that wasn't (Y/N).

Vegeta: There no telling where his head is at right now. If he's made up his mind to side with the other half of his daughter, Ginge or not.

Yamcha: If he has then what?

Vegeta: We've gotta be prepared to cut him down if necessar...

Future Trunks: I won't let you!

Vegeta: Are you siding with him too, Trunks.

Future Trunks: I just don't think it'll come to that.  (Y/N) cares about us more than anyone. You guys should know that. Maybe that's why he's so hostile to anyone who isn't one of us. He cares too much.

Bulma: Trunks... When Goten died, what did (Y/N) do? Did he cry? Did he regret his actions?

Vegeta: Bulma, stop. (Y/N) obviously needs to be put down like the dog he is.

Future Trunks: He laughed.

Yamcha: What part of it was so funny to him? What part of Goten dying? Explain it to me, Trunks.

Vegeta: Why was (Y/N) laughing? You know everything about him, right?

Future Trunks: I'll talk to (Y/N). Just me, Penelope, and Uub.

Yamcha: The problem is, where are they at?

《 Cut to (Y/N) waking up screaming in a prison cell. 》

Ginge: Why?! Why do you do that?

(Y/N): I don't know. It just happens.

Ginge: Trunks killed my Wardens.

(Y/N): So in other words. Your army is weak.

Ginge: yOuR ArMy Is WeAk, WHERE IS SHE!!!

(Y/N): Oh please, like I'd tell you. Oh no im shaking in my boots, I think I might piss myself.

Ginge: Without Penelope we'll both slowly fade away.

(Y/N): What?

Ginge: You let her escape with Uub, if we die it's your fault. So I'll ask you again, where is she?

(Y/N): I'm not telling you.

Ginge: Why do you persist, fine if i have to persuade you then so be it. There's something you should see.

《 Ginge opens up the cell and puts shackles on (Y/N). They walk into a room with a healing chamber inside, (Y/N) walks up to it, to see that cumber is in the chamber.》

(Y/N): No, how?

Ginge: It's a clone, cumber knew his time was coming to an end. So he made a backup plan.

《(Y/N) touches the glass and in a flash he wakes up and looks around to see miles and miles of sand, he looks up to see the aurora borealis. 》

(Y/N): Where am I?

Cumber: The place where us sayains get our power from, the paths or that's my theory. When a sayain is killed or near death they are transported to where we are now.

《(Y/N) turns to see Cumber in chains》

(Y/N): Hello Brother....