A Missed Anniversary

《 A STAG soldier stands outside an apartment building meanwhile Uub just got home from work, today is his and Marron's anniversary. Uub enters his apartment. Marron is sitting, waiting for him.》

Uub: Sorry I'm late. There was a bunch of handicapable children stuck in a tree, and I had to, uh...

Marron: Uh-uh.

Uub: You're right. I was fighting a caped badass. But then we discovered his mom is named Martha, too.

Marron: No.

Uhb: Traffic? Hmm?

《 Marron breaks into a smile.》

Marron: Kiss me like you miss me, baby.

Uub: Well, come here.

《 Marron walks over and jumps into Uub's arms. They begin making out.》

Uub: I'm gonna shower and get out of this suit.

Marron: Don't you want your surprise first?

Uub: Where's Allison?

Marron: She's staying the night with Pan.

《 They toss each other presents.》

Uub: Happy anniversary, baby. Open, open, open.

《 Marron opens the gift. It's an arcade token.》

Uub: Remember that?

Marron: Our first date.

Uub: Yup.

《 She kisses it. 》

Marron: I'll keep it forever. Thank you, baby. Now open yours.

Uub: All right, all right.

《 He opens his present. It's an IUD.》

Uub: Oh... That's just the most beautiful thing that I've... I don't know what this is.

Marron: My IUD.

Uub: A bomb?

Marron: No, dummy. My birth control device.

Uub: What, you mean that your...

Marron: Baby factory's open for business again!

Uub: Oh, my God! Oh, my God! I want a boy! Or another little girl! Definitely one or the other! Oh! And I want our kid to have only one name. Like Cher or Todd.

Marron: You gotta pump a baby in me first, cowboy.

《  Uub and Marron are cuddling on their couch. 》

Marron: How about May. Connor, if it's a boy. May, if it's a girl.

Uub: So weird. Family was always an F-word to me. I mean. dad wasn't always around but he tried. I mean, it's not like I have a lot of strong role models to draw off of, Vegeta, Goku, maybe Gohan?

《 She gets up and looks at him.》

Marron: Hey. Look at me. You are not your father.

Uub: But here's the thing, isn't that how it always works? Like in Star Wars, men are destined to become their father, and then have consensual sex with their sister?

Marron: I think you missed big, big chunks of that movie.

Uub: No, I'm pretty sure Luke nailed her.

Marron: Baby, that's Empire. The point is, kids, they give us a chance to be better than we are. Better than we used to be.

Uub: You're a lot smarter than look. I'm gonna go make dessert. Let's make a super baby.

《 In the kitchen, Uub prepares some Toaster Strudels. Marron remains on the couch listing off baby names.》

Marron: What about Krystal? But with a "K"? It's too stripper-y. Kevin with a "K"! No, too stripper-y, too.

《 Everything slows down. Uub turns towards the door.》

Marron: Uh, Earl! He's gonna go straight to jail if we name him Earl. What about Bruce? No.

Uun: Get down.

Marron: What?

Marron looks behind Uub in shock. Things return to slow motion. He turns, blasting at a solider in the doorway. Uub misses. The soilder fires a shot and hits Marron. Uub runs over to her. She begins to fall. Uun catches her before she hits the floor. The Solider runs away.

Uub: Please Baby, I'm so sorry.

《 The life fades from Marron's eyes. 》

Uub: No!

The microwave oven timer dings. Uub looks up. He jumps out of his window and lands near the soldier's car in an alley. Uub begins to pursue the solider. The soilder crosses a street and Uub is hit by a car. The Soilder gets in another car and peels off but swerves and crashes into oncoming traffic. Uub gets up from the street and begins running over. He headbutts thr car window, throwing the soilder out the other side. Uun walks over, lifts the solider up, and stares at him for a few moments. As he reads "STAG" on his chest. He then pulls him into traffic, getting both of them hit by a passing ambulance.