Face to Face

《At Kame House the warriors try to make sense of what's happened》

Goku: Tell me his name again.

(Y/N): Cumber, Death follows him like a shadow, he invades plants, he takes what he wants, he enslaves the population. The attacks were all planned by him.

Goku: What happened to Majin Buu?

Dende: Cumber killed him, and enslaved Babidi.

Piccolo: So what's our hit time?

(Y/N):No telling. He has the power to wipe out entire plants and he has Babidi, that already makes him one of the strongest beings in the whole universe.

Piccolo: He could destroy life on scales hither to undreamt of.

《 Piccolo looks at Goku 》

Piccolo: Are you seriously sleeping rn?

Goku: yea, duh I need to save my energy for this super strong guy....Hey why don't we just let me fight him?

(Y/N): No can do, he wants me, I'll end him. I swear I will.

Goku: I swore off fighting once, but here I am.

(Y/N): The point is....this is my fight, not yours.

Tein: Okay, guys, can we quickly cable this discussion right now? The fact is that we don't know where he is right now.

Yamcha: Speak for yourself, this motherfucker just posted a picture of him and Vegeta at Starbucks eating 12 cakepops.

(Y/N): BULLSHIT!

Yamcha: No, for real look.

《 (Y/N) looks and reads the caption 》

(Y/N): The caption says "Might destroy a small town later but I need my coffee first."

Yamcha: Oh, he just shouted you out, it says " Dear Bitch Ass Brother, meet me at korin's tower, you won't pussy, no balls.

Tein: You're gonna go to war with him?

(Y/N): That son of a bitch brought the war to us. Think about it, count the dead... thousands of people. What's next? Millions? He has the power to wipe out the entire human race, and if we believe there's even a one percent chance that he is our enemy we have to take it as an absolute certainty... and we have to destroy him.

Goku: You can't win this, it's suicide.

(Y/N): This might be the only thing I do that matters, he needs to be stopped, I need to save my daughter....