The Dream

Priest: "Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord, and may perpetual light shine on her. May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace."

Majin Vegeta: Hello (Y/N) How's your wife? Oh yea ahaha

(Y/N): "Leave.

Majin Vegeta: "Look at me when I'm talking to you!"

(Y/N): "Fuck off Vegeta , I'm not killing anyone at Bulla's funeral. Tonight, tomorrow...you name a time and I will gladly fuck you up...but not now."

Majin Vegeta: "How noble...nobility is sorely over rated."

Vegeta launches at (Y/N) but (Y/N) moves out of the way and catches Vegeta by his feet throwing him down to the ground.

Vegeta is being dragged along by (Y/N). Vegeta slipping in and out of Babidi's trance.

Vegeta: "Where are you taking me, let me go!"

(Y/N) throws Vegeta towards a gravstone, (Y/N) knocks him to the ground with a punch to the face.

(Y/N): "Get up."

Vegeta gets up, and feebly tries to kick (Y/N). (Y/N) grabs his leg and slams his elbow into it, seemingly breaking Vegeta's leg and causing Vegeta to whimper in agony. (Y/N) then grabs Vegeta's head headbutts him, sending Vegeta to the ground.

(Y/N): "Get up."

Vegeta  gets back up, hobbling on his broken leg, and punches (Y/N) in the face. An unfazed (Y/N) promptly hits Vegeta back in the face, and follows up with slamming his knee into Vegeta's face, knocking him to the ground next to a gravestone. Vegeta weakly grabs against the gravestone, exhausted.

(Y/N): "Get up."

Vegeta : "Please stop, what are you doing (Y/N)."

(Y/N): You took away my world, so I'll take away yours.

Vegeta: What are you talking about?

(Y/N): You killed her,you...you killed the love of my life.

Vegeta: "I didn't kill her!"

(Y/N): "You did right in front of our child (C/N)"

(Y/N) punches Vegeta in the face, smashing him through the gravestone.

Vegeta: "I'm sorry."

(Y/N): "Well that brings her back doesn't it..."

(Y/N) picks Vegeta up and drags him towards a coffin from another funeral.

(Y/N): "You couldn't even let her have a burial you fucking piece of shit..."

(Y/N) opens the coffin and empties the body, which falls next to Vegeta. Vegeta  looks up at (Y/N) and realizes what he is about to do.

Vegeta: "No..."

Vegeta : "(Y/N) No, please no IT WASN'T ME I WAS CONTROLLED!"

(Y/N) picks up Vegeta and tosses him into the coffin.

Vegeta: "Don't do this!"

(Y/N) grabbed Vegeta's neck and starts to choke him.(Y/N) tries to snap Vegeta's neck ( like in Man of Steel)

(Y/N): I'LL KILL YOU

(Y/N) looks up to see Trunks and Bulma. Horrified at what he's doing.

(Y/N): But not in front of them. I won't let another family suffer what I have to go through.

Immediately (Y/N) opens his eyes and wakes up from his dream in a cold sweat.