Back By Popular Demand

《 Rachel sits at her desk scanning for where (Y/N) could be. When everyone walks in. 》

Uub:  It feels weird not being at home

Cumber: You could always stay down here.

Rachel: Not funny.

Uub: Rachel, relax.

Rachel: Doing my best.

Ginge: Look, if you're worried about one of us dying I figure it's part of the de-.

Raditz: You have to say something...

Penelope: What aren't you telling us.

Rachel: Thanks pops.

Uub: Rachel...

Cumber: It's not you she's worried about, it's everyone else.

Ginge: This is gonna get real exciting?

Rachel: It doesn't matter.

Raditz: I have a feeling we're about to disagree.

Cumber: Saving (Y/N) is a terrible idea.

《 Uub punches Cumber and begins pummeling him. Raditz restrains Him.》

Raditz: The fuck's gotten into you!

Ginge: You're out of line!

Cumber: I don't answer to you, honey.

《 Ginge punches Cumber before Penelope restrains her as well.》

Cumber: Girl, you're lucky we're standing in front of Rachel or I'll-

Rachel: STOP IT! He's right, ok?! It's a terrible idea. In order to save (Y/N) we have to tap directly from our computer into his mind, and that means mom's going to know exactly where we are. You're asking Raditz and I to paint a target on our last chance so that you can go rescue someone who I still don't even know. And what's even stupider is that we're going along with it!

《 Uub looks at Cumber 》

Rachel: That guy you just beat the shit out of is risking everything to save our father. So how about you stop being a fucking asshole and say, Thank you for giving us the hope.

《 Uub gives Cumber a hand to stand back up.》

Ginge: I'm sorry.

Cumbet: Yeah, well...you coulda killed me way back but you didn't. I can forgive a few punches.

《 Ginge hesitates to hug Cumber, and pats him on the shoulder instead.》

Raditz: Ok then. This is a super stealth mission, so Penelope, I'm choosing you to go get him. He'd be less to flip out if he sees you.

Uub: Hey Penelope, whatchu think Dad's mind is like?

Penelope: No idea, but if I had to bet I'd say either a shooting gallery or a Big Belly Burger."

Rachel: I'm releasing his mind now, GO HURRY!

《 Penelope sneaks into a prison where they think (Y/N) is at. 》

Foo over the intercom: All soldiers on high alert! Special Prisoner 31 has escaped and is moving throughout the base. This is a kill order. Repeat: KILL ORDER!

《Rachel speaks into a microphone 》

Rachel: On the move? Okay, let me try to find a way to, you can your powers here fuck them up!

Penelope: I see a trail of dead demon bodies, Rachel. I think I know which way Dad went.

Foo: All soldiers to Processing Tunnel 14 immediately! Teach this insolent prisoner some manners, would you!

Rachel: Looks like you're headed pretty deep into the base. Where you at?

Foo: Immediate backup to Processing Tunnel 16! I'm very disappointed in you all. Surely, the might of the S.T.A.G. INITIATIVE can stop one man, hmm?

Foo: Special Prisoner #2 has been isolated! All soldiers to Processing Chamber 9 now! Good job, everyone!

Penelope: Shit. Where's Processing Chamber 9?

Rachel: Just because I can see the layout of the prison doesn't mean I know what the rooms are called? Let me see... oh.

《 Penelope gets to a huge door and starts punching it but she can't dent it》

Rachel: Looks like they activated a force field. It's probably to contain him, Give me a minute to figure something out.

《 Penelope just starts punching the wal next to it 》

Rachel: Oh. Yeah. Do that! Keep at it!

《 Penelope charges up a Galick gun and Burst straight through the door. 》

Rachel: That did it! The shield is down, now go get him.

《 Penelope walks into a room filled with dead Zin soldiers. A nude Trunks stabs the last surviving soldier who has his sword in his hand. Trunks picks the sword off the floor and wears it triumphantly. Penelope then covers her eyes.》

Penelope: WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY ARE YOU HERE?

Trunks: I'd love to explain but right now in need a shower.