Family Feud

《 Meanwhile, Cain is hunting rabbit in the woods. He's hears a branch break.》

Cain: I TOLD YOU TO STAY BACK YOU IDI-

《 He turns around to see nothing, he shrugs it off and continues hunting, but soon after, he gets attacked by an unknown person and is hit in the back of the head and abducted.》

Rachel: Cain has been gone for a while.

Boxer: He'll be fine. He probably found his people in there, the beavers.

Rachel: Stop that.

《 Cain walks out of the woods with a rabbit in hand. 》

Cain: Hey, wassup, guys.

Boxer: Nothing much, Rachel is trying to teach me how to harness my ki better.

Rachel: You are like a baby. Making noise, don't know what to do.

Boxer: Easy. Shh. Fine. Fine. Then why teach me?

Rachel: You have a strong heart. No fear. But stupid! Ignorant like a child!

《 Rachel gets up and walks away, and Boxer follows after her》

Boxer: Well, if I'm like a child, then continue to teach me.

Rachel: You can not learn. You do not understand how to control your emotions.

Boxer: Then teach me how to.

Rachel: No one can teach you to. You must teach yourself

Cain: She's right Boxer, without the understanding of one's emotions, they are doomed to fail.

《 They begin to hear laughter getting louder and louder than a voice. 》

???: Poor little boxer. No father. No mother. No brothers or sisters. All alone.

《 Future Trunks appears, and Boxer pulls out his sword.》

Future Trunks: Hello, Boxer

Boxer: Hi? Do I know you?

Future Trunks: You think your fancy little sword is gonna save you?

《 Future Trunks grabs Boxer and flings him through a tree》

Future Trunks: Maybe I should kill your little girlfriend instead.

Boxer: What did you just say?!

《 Cain grabs Future Trunks and suplexes him to the ground 》

Future Trunks: Looks like we've got competition.

《 Cumber appears and starts fighting Cain, then Penelope jumpscares Rachel. Penelope starts slowly walking towards Rachel, as she starts switching to Ginge.》

Penelope/Ginge: [ Ginge] Coward! We have a new world to conquer.

《 Penelope/Ginge turns thier face》

Penelope/Ginge: [ Ginge ] You make me sick.

Penelope/Ginge:[ Penelope] Leave me alone, please.

Penelope/Ginge:[ Ginge] Hiding in the shadows. Hiding from who you truly are.

Penelope/Ginge: [ Penelope] No

Penelope/Ginge: [Ginge] You can't escape yourself.

( Penelope/Ginge begins swinging at Rachel as she spreads her wings and takes flight. Back with Boxer, he stands there in fear and confusion. Future Trunks is his father but why would he attack him.)

Future Trunks: What's the matter son? Life flashing before your eyes?

( Future Trunks starts to slowly walk towards Boxer. )

Future Trunks: Come on son, let's have a good old fashion sparing match.

( Future Trunks lunches towards Boxer but Cain throws Cumbers body at Future Trunks. )

Cain: HEY BOXER! YOU NEED TO GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND FIGHT!!!

( Cain sees Boxer fall to the ground with running down his face. Rachel flys straight up then immediately nose dives towards Penelope/Ginge )

Rachel: How has it comes to this? My own sister, my uncles, do I have to kill them? Is this the only way?

( Rachel notices Boxer on the ground. )

Rachel: BOXER!

( Everything goes silent and Boxer only hears Cain and Rachel )

Rachel: Just breathe!

Cain: You got this!

( Boxer remembers a move Vegeta showed him )

《 Flashback 》

Vegeta: It's called the Final Explosion. Gather all of your energy inside your body then when you hit your peak, release it all at one in every single direction.

《 End Flashback 》

Boxer: I'm gonna try something keep them off of me while I charge up.

( Cain picks up Boxer's sword and Rachel starts flying towards Cain to back him up but Penelope/Ginge flies in her way.)

Penelope/Ginge: [Ginge] Where ya going little bug?!

Rachel: How dare you....how dare you STAND IN MY WAY!!!!!

( Rachel grabs Penelope/Ginge's face and throw them straight up. Rachel begins casting a spell. Black orbs begin forming around Penelope/Ginge. )

Penelope/Ginge: [Gingle]You think these goddamn balls are gonna save you!?!

( Penelope/Ginge tries to move but she can't )

Penelope/Ginge: What's going on?

Rachel: You called them balls? Nah these are miniature black holes. Sorry sis but you hit me first.

Penelope/Ginge: [ Penelope] Wait! We can reach in agreement!

Rachel: Nope.....UNIVERSAL COMPACT!!!

( All the black holes fly towards Penelope/Ginge and explode on impact. Untill Penelope/Ginge falls out of the sky and Rachel catches her and set her on the ground. )

Cain: RACHEL!!!

( Rachel gets ready to run to Cain then Penelope/Ginge grabs her arm.)

Rachel: Hey let go!

Penelope/Ginge: [Penelope] Be...careful....Cain is... in.....trouble.

Rachel: What?

( Penelope/Ginge's arm drops and Rachel rushes towards Cain. Rachel imma starts casting a spell.)

Rachel: CAIN GET GET OUT OF THE WAY!!! DIVINE PUNISHMENT!!!!!

( Cain looks up and sees a meteor the size of the moon falling towards him and he rushes out of the way. Cumber scoffs at the meteor and starts pushing it back. )

Boxer: CAIN! RACHEL! CLEAR OUT!!

( Rachel and Cain both fly away. )

Boxer: FINAL EXPLOSION!!!!