Sibling Rivalry

???: My name is Broly, I'm with the Time Patrol and right now this entire timeline and maybe even the multiverse is in deep shit.

Piccolo: Broly huh? So what are you doing here?

Broly: That huge energy signature that's coming belongs to one of the most infamous beings in the multiverse. He could destroy this timeline with a snap of his fingers.

Dende: Who is he?

Broly: We had him imprisoned somewhere where time doesn't exist but he broke out do to a disturbance. He is known as Cumber, The Evil Saiyan.

 He is known as Cumber, The Evil Saiyan

《Cut to (Y/N) early in the morning.》

《 (Y/N) Flies off to the lookout, head spinning about what could be happening. Soon after Vegeta and Trunks meet up with him. 》

Trunks: We feel it too (Y/N)

Vegeta: Something is obviously a foot.

(Y/N): There's a someone strong on the lookout, stay vigilant.

King Kai: Hello....ummm HELLOO!! Is this th......wooahh

Goku: Hey guys! There's some serious energy I'm reading up here. Who ever it is thier pretty strong.

Vegeta: Yea no shit Kakkarot.

Goku: No need for that kind of language Vegeta, I'm just saying maybe you guys should hang back until I get there.

(Y/N): No can do Goku, whoever it is thier somehow link to my mind. It's been bugging me since we got to this timeline.

Goku: Hmm...ok well I'll be down at the tournament if you need any help just yell.

Vegeta: Not if I'm around, Kakkrot, me and you fight at the tournament and settle once and for all whose the strongest.

Goku: You're on Vegeta!

《 Vegeta nose dives straight to the tournament. 》

Trunks: Well then, it's just you and me.

(Y/N): Yea

《 (Y/N) and Trunks arrive at the lookout. 》

Broly: (Y/N) long time no see.

(Y/N): What? Who the hell are you?

Broly: Oh yea, you don't remember me. Do you remember a fight in Budapest where you punch a guy so hard....

(Y/N):......it literally shook reality. That was you?

Broly: yea

(Y/N): What are you doing here? How are you here? This is a different timeline.

Broly: I'm with a force called the Time Patrol, Time Cop stuff y'know. The multiverse's most wanted criminal broke out recently and has been destroying timelines to find you.

(Y/N): What do you mean?

《 Just then the third energy signature crashes onto the lookout standing tall and with a red angery aura surrounding him. 》

Cumber: Hello (Y/N)

(Y/N): What the fuck is going on here? WHO IS THIS GUY????

Broly: Your evil twin.

(Y/N): What?