Mitzu: Met Her in the City(II)

Tzuyu's POV

"YES! Aha! I won again!" Mina exclaimed in happiness as she cheered in victory. I groaned. Why do i keep losing? We came close again this time. I almost won but she immediately sped up at the last moment which caused her to win instead.

"Still want to go for another round, Mister?" She asked with confidence and i rolled my eyes. 

"Let's go for another round!" I said, not wanting to admit my defeat. If i lose this round, i will admit my defeat. 

"Okay, i will make sure i win again!" She exclaimed and gets herself ready for the game. The race soon started and it's a super tight game as the lead kept changing and changing in seconds.

We're almost near to the finishing line. I immediately sped up and Mina did the same too. And guess who won this time! It's me, finally!

It's my turn to cheer in victory and she laughed while congratulating and clapping for my first win for the night.

"It's already 12.10am. Shall we stop here for the night and get ready to sleep?" She asked after glancing at the clock hung above the television and turned back to me.

"Yeah, let's sleep. I'm pretty much drained." I told her and she laughed with her soft voice, making me smiled a little. She went to her own bedroom while i went to the room across hers. I get ready to sleep, washing up and changing to a more comfortable clothes then dropping onto the bed tiredly. 

I turned my body around so that i'm facing the ceiling and spreading my arms wide beside me on the soft bed. I was about to close my eyes and fall asleep but i heard the door creak open. I lifted my head off the pillow to see Mina at the door with a small apologetic smile, probably feeling guilty to disturb me which she's not.

I sat up from the bed and looked at her, giving her my full attention and ears.

"I just came here to tell you goodnight." She said shyly as her fingers were playing with the hem of her pajamas shirt.

"Goodnight, Mina-ah~" I said with a bright smile and she instantly relaxes as her fingers let go of her pajamas.

"Goodnight, Tzuyu-ah~" She said with a small smile, still looking timid but this side of her is cute to see. She then closes the door, still smiling, as i smiled back too.

I rested my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes, smiling widely to myself. I eventually fell asleep.

------------

I woke up at 7am, i got used to waking up at this timing whenever i am set on travelling to another city. I washed up and changed to a casual clothes, placing the clothes i wore yesterday and for the night back into my backpack.

I turned my phone screen on to check the day and it's Saturday. Mina must be asleep since it's the weekend but she might be awake though if she has to go for work early in the morning. I carried my backpack onto my shoulders and scanned the room, making sure that i have not forgotten anything. I headed out of the room once i am sure that i have everything with me and made sure to close the door quietly.

Mina's POV

I soon woke up on my own and stretched my whole body on the bed before sitting up, rubbing my eyes. I suddenly remembered that Tzuyu would be travelling and immediately got up from my bed then ran to the room across mine. I opened the door in a rush only to see no one inside and his backpack was no longer in the room too.

I went to look for him around the house, hoping to see him and at least say a goodbye to him. To no avail, he was no longer in the house. His belongings and backpack are not here too. He must have went before i woke up.