Mitzu: Jealousy

Requested by:
mitzu___heart
sarahcabradilla12

Gxg

-------------

Tzuyu's POV

Today, we have fan-signing event with our precious ONCE.

I entered the stage and sat down first. I waved to the fans as they started capturing pictures of me.

I glanced at the side, wondering if a certain Japanese girl will come and sit beside me.

"Hello, ONCE!" I looked back at our fans and waved at them with a big smile, revealing my dimples.

I felt someone sat down beside me and i turned my head to the side.

I became happy because it's the girl that i want to sit with.

We looked at each other and smiled before looking back at our fans.

"ONCE, hello!" Minari greeted our fans with her signature gummy smile as i drank water.

The other members started coming on the stage, one after the other.

We then did our usual greeting to our fans as they cheered loudly with a loud applause.

We have done our signing session and now, we are interacting with our ONCE.

Sana-unnie suddenly hugged me from behind with her arms wrapped around my waist. I glanced at Minari to see her staring at us, specifically glaring at Sana-unnie, before looking away, pretending not to see anything. I chuckled mentally. She's jealous.

Sana-unnie let go of me, thankfully, and went to hugged Dahyun-unnie this time. She side-hugged the pale-skinned girl instead of hugging from behind.

I naturally went to stand closer to Minari. I tapped her shoulder to get her attention, which it succeeded.

"Let's pose for the fans." I whispered, pointing to the cameras, that are constantly capturing pictures of us. The older girl nodded her head and we started posing for our fans, letting them took our photos.

Sana-unnie probably saw us posing since she came and posed with us, standing beside me. Soon, everyone joined in.

We were out of time so we have to say goodbyes to our fans.

---------------

Minari sighed, sitting down beside me tiredly on the couch. We just reached our dorm.

"I will give you a massage." I said to her, turning my head to her.

"Hmm...Thanks, Chewy-ah~" She said cutely as she faced her back to me and i massaged her shoulders.

"I also want a massage!" Nayeon-unnie shouted when she saw me massaging Minari.

"Come here, i will massage you." Jeongyeon-unnie said as she went to the oldest girl and gave a massage for her.

"Chewy-ah, do you want a massage too?" Minari asked and i hummed in response as she turned around and i faced my back to her, letting her massage my shoulders.

"Jihyo-unnie! Massage time!" I shouted to the leader and she made her way to me, facing me her back. I then massaged her shoulders too.

We were giving each other massages until we decided to call it a day.

We went to our respective room to get ready for sleep.