2yeon: Longing for Each Other

Requested by:

EdithaBunar

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

Fluff

Smut

Might be long for some

~~~~~~~~~~

Jeongyeon's POV

"Okay, let's take a quick 5 minutes break!" Our choreographer said while clapping her hands together. Everyone dropped onto the floor, breathing heavily. I also did the same as the members, lying down on the floor with arms and legs spread open.

Nayeon-unnie noticed me and lied down on my body, making me cough at the sudden weight on my body. I put my arms around her waist and turned our position so that we are lying down on our side.

"I also want!" Jihyo said as she joined in, resting her body on us and her hands touching our back.

"It's so hot!" Nayeon-unnie complained and tried to get out of the hug but i was hugging her and Jihyo's hand was on her back so she couldn't get her way out.

"Okay, 5 minutes is up!" Our choreographer clapped her hands and shouted. We quickly got up on our feet and resumed our dance practice.

----

"Is this right?" Nayeon-unnie asked me after we were given another short break. She danced the part that she has trouble with and i showed her the correct dance move, telling her which part she got wrong.

"Like this?" She then did the move that she did wrong and i shook my head.

"No, like this." I said and did the correct dance move. She then followed after me, doing the correct dance move, and i nodded my head. Momo soon came to us and helped with the choreography, the parts that we were struggling on.

After that, our choreographer came back to the dance practice room and we continued with the dance practice. It was late at night by the time we managed to do the choreography for the entire song without making any mistakes. All of us applauded while thanking our staff team for their hard work.

The nine of us went to the basement parking lot with our managers. We split into two groups since there are two black vans and our managers are going to drive us back to the dormitory. I got into the van with Nayeon-unnie, Jihyo and Sana while the other members got into the other black van. Both vans set out and our van was behind the other van while our manager was driving closely behind our other group van.

Nayeon-unnie and i sat next to each other at the very back of the van while Jihyo and Sana sat in front of us though they were sitting by the window, the middle seat was folded downwards. The oldest girl rested her head on my shoulder and i let her, knowing that she must be tired from the intense dance practice and it went on for quite long.

She placed her hand on my lap and faced her palm up as if wanting me to hold her hand and i did just that, holding her hand and intertwining our fingers. Jihyo and Sana were talking and the both of us joined in their conversation when we have something to say related to the topic. The both of them noticed our posture and gave me a teasing smirk.

"Oh my, you're such a softie for our unnie~" Sana said, still smirking. Nayeon-unnie became silent halfway through the ride and it took me a few seconds to realize that she has fallen asleep. I'm glad she isn't awake right now or else she would join in with the teasing.