2yeon: Our Promise(I)

Requested by:

EdithaBunar

~~~~~~~~

Not-So-Fluff(Not angst too)

Bxg

~~~~~~~~

Nayeon's POV

I hummed as i went shopping in the mall. It's my day-off, after all, got to spend the day freely as i want. My manager came along with me since i dragged her along with me.

I went into a store that sells a variety of items, from necessities to clothing and more. I wandered around, looking for anything that i needed though i'm not sure what i need.

I spotted a snowman-shaped ice mold and was about to lay my palm on it when another palm came into sight and got the item. I turned my head, looking towards where the palm came from. Turns out it's a tall guy, wearing a black beanie and light gray hoodie jacket with no zipper. He covered his head with the hoodie. He's wearing a dark gray mask and a pair of bluish track pants. I had to tilt my head upwards to look at him in the eyes.

He noticed me and glanced towards the item he was touching and immediately retracted his hand, bowing his head at me politely.

"You can have it." He said and his voice is deep. There's only one snowman-shaped ice mold on the shelf.

"No, no, you can have it. I don't really need it." I told him, bowing back at him.

"But you wanted this." He said and i feel touched that he's willing to give it to me even after i told him that i don't need the item.

"Then how about i treat you? I feel bad for buying it when you also want this toy." I suggested and he seemed to be thinking about my offer.

"But i also feel bad for making you treat me." He said after a few seconds of thinking. He probably didn't want to hold back his feelings and thoughts, which is a good thing in my opinion.

"Then you can think of it as a friendly hangout and i'm a friend who owes you a favor." I said, still staring at him. Even though i can't see his face completely, i really like looking at his eyes.

"It's hard for me to think that way but you seem like you don't take no as answer, right?" He said and ended with a question. I smiled behind my mask while nodding my head, saying that he's right. He let out a soft sigh and decided to take up on my suggestion, making my smile grow wider.

We exchanged our mobile numbers with one another so that i can contact and treat him like what i have promised to him. We bid goodbyes with one another and parted ways, i have taken the toy into my hands.

I went to the cashier to pay for the item and exited the store with my manager. We grabbed our dinner together at a restaurant though i was recognized by quite a lot of people. Luckily, they went on with their own things and didn't talk to me endlessly, giving me my own privacy which i'm thankful for.

My manager drove me back to my apartment after our dinner, she lives next door so she knows when something happen to me. I entered my apartment and settled down onto the couch with a satisfied sigh but feeling exhausted at the same time from long hours of walking.

I looked at my phone, staring at the male's contact information. Should i call him? But it's quite fast and he might think that i'm someone who is very free. Maybe i'll call him on my next off-day though deep down, i'm thinking that he might end up calling me first.