Chapter 33 - vial

Previously-

"Kill them." Naruto glanced at her before turning towards us.

"Yes. Mistress." And he jumped towards us.
_______________________

Now-

Naruto had landed behind us, i turned to see him swing a sword, cutting a man down. I felt my blood run cold. Naruto. I had to stop him. Even if it meant hurting him. It would hurt him more if he had hurt people. He jumped away as my sand swirled towards his ankles. The first hokage had summoned wood. In an effort to catch him where he lands, but Naruto had used a shadow clone to change his jump direction in mid air. Konohas yellow flash came up behind me.

"I never don't want to hurt him. He is my son. But it seems as though i have no choice if i want to save him." He launched himself at naruto and everyone seemed to go still. The world moving in slow motion as naruto fought myself his father minato and the first hokage.
I spun my sand up wards flying into what i thought was the real him, only it turned out to be a clone. A kick rammed into my sand behind be i turned and trapped the leg, crushing it. The clone disappeared with a pop. Wood rammed into itself and over and under as the first chased after Naruto relentlessly. The second was working in tandem with the third trying to eliminate the naruto without actually being able to kill him if he proves to be the real naruto. Which proved to be difficult. Minato. Or the fourth, was whisking around quicker than lighting it seemed, and was popping clones almost faster than naruto was making them. A clone came and launched towards my sand, i used my sand to alter his flight course and caught him by the leg swinging him towards to second. The second pulled his sword and sliced open Naruto's thigh. He bled. Now that everyone knew he was the real one, i stopped holding back on the others. And let my sand simply crush them all. Naruto's head came up and his foot kicked out, knocking the seconds feet from under him. Naruto's hand reached out an grasped his legs, and pulled him, intending on getting his throat near enough to slice. The third Hokage, realizing this yanked the second backwards and away from Naruto's reach. The first took one step forward, but Naruto let out a low growl. Naruto's leg was injured after all. Minato, Naruto's father took the risk and approached his wounded and mentally unstable son.
"Naruto. Its me. Your dad. Come on, we have to get home." Minato's eyes were were watchful as he stepped closer. Naruto attempted to kick him but Minato flipped and dodged instead grabbing Naruto's leg and slammed him into a tree. Naruto was not happy. The fight between was strictly fists. Anger and patience collided. Tear streamed down Naruto's face, and minto stood still.

"I'm crying. Why?" Naruto said to himself frowning before he shook himself and moved in on minato.
Naruto stuck a hard lunch to Minato's. gut sending him to the ground. minato flipped up and kicked his leg, and landed crucial kick to naruto's face. Knocking him backwards. And hashirama quickly used to wood to wrap around him.

"Otura!! Get out of there! Move!!" Rei screeched Naruto struggled but the wood just tightened around him. Naruto screamed and i tensed looking at the first hokage.

"We will free you after we have finished this." And we turned to face rei. She was running out of options. And she knew it. She let out a feral yowl of pure rage and fury. She charged towards Naruto, i raised my sand but it was just seconds to late as she whipped around and tore Naruto free. Sh pulled him with her as she lept backwards. She shoved him to his knees and pulled a vial of black liquid out of one if her pouches. She yanked the lid hurriedly as she held his mouth open an poured the liquid down his throat, even as sakura charged forward trying to prevent whatever it was she was doing to naruto. Reo didnt move, even as sakura slammed into her take her down into a vicious but short cat fight, sakura was tossed into a tree her face showed pain, but still she stood. Rei was a mess. Then she surprised me. Her mad cackle started to echo off of the ruined building and cliff face. Her eyes were darting everywhere. Every fiber of my being was disgusted at the sight of her.

"See!! See me!!! I will bring back our greatness!! Everyone shall tremble before us!! Ninjas shall remain forever!" She tilted her head and her eyes looked in our direction but not seeing us. Her eyes unfocused as she beheld something in the distance. "His prediction will be false. We shall wage war with all countries!!! And ninja shall remain through all ages!!! The Uzumaki clan shall rise! Again!!" She yelled loudly her arms high in the air as he cackling was bouncing off of the walls. Minato stood beside his eyes focused on his son. Everyone stared in horror, at both Rei, and naruto. A scream sounded. Filled with utter pain as rei laughed. She swayed closer to naruto as his screams filled the air. Again i lift my sand, and again she countered it. The army was helpless to watch the even unfold before our eyes. Narutos black hair clung to his skull matted and sweaty. His hands clutched is head, and his body was trembling. His back arched in a strange and twisted way. His screams pierced my heart and i pushed my sand with all of my way against Rei. It tumbled over its self as it surged towards her. In waves it launched agains her defenses, crashing them breaking them. As my focus became narrower and narrower. I could feel some in my bones, in my heart. Everywhere. A strange feral thing. A quiet growl rumbled from my throat though no one but me knew of it, as Naruto's screams, my sands swishing against itself and Reis cackled seemed to drown it out in swirl of noise. Finally her defense cracked. My sand centered on it, breaking through and slamming into her. Then narutos screams went silent. And all went quiet as dust settled over the battle field. Silence consumed all and my heart pound ed in my ears. Then i heard a shriek.

"ALL SHALL FALL!! TAKE ME! REBUILD WHAT WE HAVE LOST. AND LET ALL FEAR OUR NAME. UZUMA-" reis voice was heard as if cut of with gurgles and screams. The dust started to settle. And what my eyes saw horrified all who saw it with me. My stomach churned and i felt as i was going to vomit. Oh my god no. Please. Anything. But that.