Chapter 6 - Wait. What?!

Previously-
"Now then." Kakashi said in his happy-go-lucky-what-could-possible-go-wrong-voice. "Who wants to tell Naruto?"

Now-
(Back to Naruto's p.o.v)

I blinked my eyes open slowly. I shove the blanket off of me, and stood slowly, stretching my stiff aching limbs. I glanced outside the window, and saw that the sky was darkening. I fell asleep. I looked down at my clothes and saw tear stains on my shirt and my pants were crinkled. I had better take a shower. I grabbed a fresh pair of clothes out if my closet and set them on the counter next to my sink i the bathroom. I frowned. Might as well do some laundry while i am in the shower. I grabbed dirty clothes off of the floor and flung them into the washer and flipped it on, before i went back to take a shower. I wasn't worried about the washer taking all the hot water. If i use kyuubi's chakra i can have the water hot by the time it actully touches my skin. I stripped and flipped the water on, before getting into the shower.

Iruka's P.O.V-
"We come on now, doesn't anyone want to tell him?" Kakashi asked. Sasuke turned and glared at the floor, Sakura bit her lip and was frowning.

"I cant. I have work." Tsunaide said. But even i could tell she was trying to weasel her way out of it.

"I guess that just leaves Shikamaru then!" Kakashi said happy that the situation was resolved.

"Wait, whoa, what?!" Shikamaru said his face showing clearly his laziness over the walk and energy required to converse with said blonde.

"Tsunaide has work, and Iruka and I have something we have to do as well. I guess you try to convince Sakura and Sasuke." Kakashi said. But a quick look revealed the fact the sasuke had went and left, and sakura was busy 'helping' Tsunaide with her work. "Well, anyway, bye-bye shikamaru!" Kakashi said grabbing my wrist and poofing us to his house.

(I apologize if its a small chapter i can only wrote so much, plus i feel as though i hit a writers block. Anyway, feel free to comment, i love reading them, and hey if you have an idea for the story let me know! I might just include it. ;]
Oh and also. I was thinking about it, but i want the opinion of my readers first. Should i give Naruto a love interest? Or just leave him be? Answer i the comments please!!