-Bonus Chapter- (warning mature content read at your own risk)

(Now, this is a lemon/yaoi chapter. For those who do not wish to read it, you can skip ahead to next chapter, it will not affect the story line in any way. Its just a little treat.
For those who do wish to read it, enjoy!)

Previously-
"Well, anyway, bye-bye shikamaru!" Kakashi said grabbing my wrist and poofing us to his house.

Now-
(Warning - Graphic Content Ahead Continue At Your Own Risk)

"Kakashi, what the hell?! You know we don't have anything that we need to do."

"I disagree." Kakashi said before pulling me in for a kiss. "I need to do you." My face went bright red.

"Kakashi, we already did the other night and-" i started to say, but kakashi silenced me. His tongue re-explored my mouth. His hands throwing aside his shirt and vest along with my own. His mouth moved from my own, down toward my exposed chest. "Ka-Kakashi~" i moaned out as he toyed with my chest. My knees weakened and just as i was about to fall he pulled me up and closer to him.

"You know, for someone saying no, you sure are begging for more." He said whispering into my ear before nibbling it. "Lets continue, on a bed perhaps?" He chuckled and lifted me up, and kissed me as he carried me to our bed. I dropped me softly before climbing on top of me. My pants felt constricting. I sighed inwardly. I am being pulled along by Kakashi again. But. I don't think i would have i any other way. Kakashi bit at the crook of my neck, then licked it where he had bit. Like a dog asking for forgiveness. I closed my eyes my knees spread themselves of the own accord, asking, no begging for more. Damn you body, your a traitor. I thought to my self. I felt kakashi's breath tickle my ear as he laughed. He moved he knee into the space between my legs, and gently nudged my trapped cock. I bit down on my lip, still trying to fight it. Even though i know i will probably give in soon. He did it again the time biting my ear at the same time. I gasped aloud. Fuck, kakashi knows all of my buttons. So not fair. I felt Kakashi hands rest on my chest before sliding downwards, tracing my stomach and my faint abs. I shivered, and wrapped my arms around his neck. Kakashi gently moved my arms, and moved further down. He tugged my pants and threw them harshly off the bed. I cracked my eyes open and stared at Kakashi. My eyes were slightly watery but i could still tell he had his pants still on. I groaned as he grabbed my trapped cock in the palm of his hand and gently massaged it. My hand flashed out and grabbed Kakashi's wrist stopping its movement.
"Kakashi.....i am not the only one who should be pantless here." I said, my words slurring ever so slight. He stopped and leaned in towards my ear.

"Sorry love," kakashi said, before sittong up on his knees and unbuttoning his pants teasingly, he slowly unzipped his pants watching my face. He must have liked what he saw, because he smirked. "Your so cute I-R-U-K-A." Kakashi said lovingly. And with a quick fluid motion, he flung his pants down off the bed, then he slid his boxers off. "Better?" He asked, a smile on his lips. I nodded. He pulled me toward him, and adjusted me so that i sat in his lap straddling him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and wove my fingers through his hair. I bit my lip as his erection pressed against my own. Though to my own displeasure, i was still on my boxers. I whined in his ear. He bit my lip gently. And reached down and around to my ass. He pinched it, making me tighten up for a moment, then lifting me up slightly, he Ripped the fabric away from what he called, his territory. He lowered me back down and grinded against me. I felt something stir inside me and i gripped him close. then he lift me up again, and slowly positioned himself at my entrance. Then he slid me down, onto his erection. I gasped and moaned aloud. He pause for a moment waiting. I nodded to him, and he moved. I wrapped my fingers into his hair as he thrust slowly into me. It was a little painful. But thats how it always is when he first puts it in. He restrained himself, though i could see it was a bit of an effort. He was going slowly until he knew i was fully adjusted. I tighten my grip on his hair. And he responded exactly as i thought he would. I guess you could say that was the cue he was waiting for, because in a quick fluid motion i was on my hands and knees. Kakashi pulled out of me to readjust. and picked up my hips, to where he could enter comfortably. I closed my eyes waiting for him, trying to be prepared, though it didn't do any good.

Kakashi P.O.V-
(Sorry if its out of character:[ )

Looked at iruka my heart beat fast, and filled with lust and love. God he is so beautiful. Iruka was on his hands, and his knees were spread far apart, i could even see his cock, his ass facing towards, me, and the ceiling. The dim lighting seemed to glow on his skin. Highlighting him. God i wanted him. No i needed him. I got up quickly and prepared to mount him. I lined myself up quickly, and let go of my restraint. I slammed into Iruka so harshly, his arms gave from under him. He yelled aloud and gripped the sheets tightly, i slammed into him again, pulling his hip towards harshly. I want him to be mine.

"This isn't enough. Nowhere near enough. Fuck him more fuck him harder!!" My mind screamed at me. I pounded into him each time i thrusted forward iruka's whole body moved forward. As if it was to much force to try and stay still. I reached one my hands around and gripped iruka cock tightly he gasped as he felt my fingers wrap around his pulsing cock. I pumped him quickly and in time with my thrusts. I listened to him as he screamed out in utter pleasure. His back arched beneath me his neck stretched and his face facing ad far up and back as if could. I saw a small line of salvia coming out of the corner of his mouth. My member pulsed and i felt Iruka's body coil itself and tense. His breathing was a mess. His body shone in a very thin layer of sweat the caused the light to seem to reflect off of him. his hair was matted and pressed to his skull i felt him shudder, his back arched, and lastly he threw back him neck and screamed out My name. I felt his cock go limp, a stick white substance in my hands. I pouted just slightly. I was close but i hadn't come yet. I want to come at the same time. Just then iruka surprised me and moved suddenly. Completely altering our position. How, I'm not sure, but i ended up on my back, with iruka pushed my knees apart. As wide as the would allow. I was surprised, but i decided to let him do what he wants. I watched iruka lower his face down, gently taking my pulsing member into his mouth. I felt my hips buck as the warm inviting cavern known and his mouth. I wiggled slightly. It felt strange being so, exposed. Iruka's head bobbed up and down my member licking and gently nipping at it. Iruka glanced up at me, his eyes were heated, his hair was still a mess. But at least the saliva was gone. Iruka held me down just right so that i couldn't get out of his grip, but somehow my body found a way to buck in his mouth. I tried desperately to hold my self back so that i wouldn't choke him, but i felt as though i was losing. Iruka must have realized this because he paused for a moment, just long enough to say,

"Its fine, don't hold back. I will be fine, just have fun!"i smiled at him and relaxed. My hips finding pleasure in thrusting into Iruka mouth relentlessly. I felt myself tight and my body shudder. I screamed out Ituka's name, and i came. I looked over to see a thin line of white fluid dribble out of the corner of him mouth. He moved, and fell down beside me. We smiled at each other. I gave him a warm and soft kiss and said goodnight before falling asleep.