26

I am so drunk. I don't know how much I drank, but apparently it was enough to get me completely trashed.

Jason had left with a random chick so it was just Melanie, Andrew, Ashton and I.

We had moved from the booth to chairs at the bar, I took a stool while Ashton stood in between my legs, his back to my chest.

I put my hands under his arms, laying them over his stomach. He had his hands over mine, rubbing small circles on my knuckles.

As much as I was drunk and he was drunk and the loud music and wild atmosphere I felt oddly calm and collected.

I watched as Melanie and Andrew sucked faces. I wonder if they liked each other or was this just a drunk fling.

"Someone's got to come up for air." Ashton drunkily chuckles, turning around and facing me. His hands on my thighs.

I use my ankles to wrap them around his legs, pulling him closer to me. My head laying on his chest, Ashton's hands go to my back. We were hugging.

" Ya know, your allot different when your drunk." Ashton chuckles, hiccuping.

"Am I?"

"Yeah, your all touchy feely, not that I don't like it, I love it. It's just if you were not drunk you wouldn't even let me hold your hand." He smiles at me.

I pull back a little to see his face, my hands grab his, playing with his fingers.

"You know, I got a lot on my mind." I slur, pouting at my head.

"Like?"

"I dunno, just stuff. Like how I need to get a house or how I like you a lot, or how I hate Melanie." I chuckle, giggle really at Ashton.

He smiles at me, squeezing my hands in his gently. Just then did I realize he was swaying, or was I?

"Your living with me forever! I got your stuff in your car man, I don't want you to leave me because then I'll be bored and sad." Ashton says showcasing every emotion before just going back to straight drunk.

"I like you a lot too." He grins at me, tapping my nose and then turns to give Melanie a side glance.

"Why do you hate her?" He slurs.

"Beats me." I shrug and pout, pulling Ashton closer so my chin is on his chest.

I was a fucking desperate puppy dog when I was drunk.

"Is it okay if I kiss you?" Ashton says grinning at me.

"No why wouldn't i-"

Ashton shits me up but placing his lips on mine, his hands on my cheeks, mine on his torso.

It's a sloppy drunk kiss but nonetheless I still get butterflies.

His tongue invades my mouth hopelessly, I pull away biting hit bottom lip in the process.

"This is probably going to bite me in the ass tomorrow." I slur and jump off the stool, grabbing Ashton's hand and walking to the nearest bathroom.

-

Short but ooooooooh, what do you think they're going to do? ;)