Safeword & Aftercare - BakuKiri

[ 1938 words ]

It had all gotten too much for you tonight.

It had started off great, both of them treating you gently and slowly, just the way you liked it, but things had gradually started to slip out of your control.
You didn't mind when the smothering blindfold went over your eyes, their comforting praises and touches settling the storm of nerves that thrashed about inside you.
You didn't mind when they tied your arms together above your head, making sure the knot was loose and malleable just for you.

But then they started going rough.

At first it was just Bakugo, Kirishima whispering sweet nothings in your ear as sharp spanks landed over your body making you shudder.
You didn't like it at all.
You had tried to tell them that you weren't enjoying it but your voice failed to project, muffled by the huge blindfold and covering the wet tears gathering in your eyes.
When they both noticed you were barely moving anymore, they slipped off the blindfold and checked your face, fresh tears flowing down your cheeks, accompanied by quiet sobs escaping your tight and strained throat, hair tangled and lips quivering slightly from the cold hard pain.

"Shit. Are you okay?" Bakugo cautioned urgently, helping you up into a sitting position in his lap as Kirishima fumbles with the rope, red hot slashes marking your wrists where the rope had tugged.
"Pineapple," You gulp, voice ridden with uncontrollable hiccups and wobbles.

Your safe word.

You did not want them to continue on any accounts, the pain tremendously outdoing the pleasure.
At these words, the boys look at each other with shock and guilt, Katsuki instantly pulling you in for the closest hug you have ever received from him and Kirishima scattering minuscule apology kisses across any part of you he could.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, I didn't even..." Bakugo buries his head into your shoulders, and you're almost certain you can hear stifled sobs vibrating into your clothing, muffled from how deep his face is resting.
"It's not your fault Katsuki." You sniff, gently lifting his face out of your shirt fabric and gazing at his stuffy red eyes.
"It is though," He insists miserably, wiping the tears off your face with the backs of his tentative hands.
"You were crying and we just went on anyway? We don't deserve you." He says quietly, concealing his face away again, as if insecure about his emotions.

You barely ever saw Bakugo cry, in fact you don't think you can even remember the last time he did, and that was saying something.
Kirishima had taken to cuddling you from behind, more silent and sorrowful than his usual bubbly personality and cheery self.
"No Bakugo, its my fault entirely. I was the one who suggested going a little rough wasn't I?" He frowns, face pinched with guilt as he glues himself to you even tighter and rests his chin on your shoulder, heartbeat thumping comfortingly like little rain splatters on your back.
As much as you love the cuddles being accommodated for you, you couldn't help but want to clean yourself up a little, certain spots of your body aching and stinging a little when you exert so much as a muscle, and face covered in uncomfortable semi-dry tear trails.

"I think I'm gonna go clean myself up a bit." You say hoarsely with a little boost of confidence, the warm embrace you shared with them both making you feel heaps better already.
"Alright babe, we understand if you don't want us to come with you." Kirishima murmurs in your ear as you uncertainly fondle yourself out of the three way hug you had going on.
Kirishima was mentally slapping himself over and over inside his mind for being so rough with you — Of course you wouldn't have liked it like that — you winced and teared up at almost any small insult, sometimes even ones meant to be a joke — it was no wonder that type of thing wasn't something you enjoyed being a sensitive person.