Chapter 16: Friends with Benefits

MATTHEO-

I opened the door to my dorm and immediately noticed her clothes on the floor. I looked up at my brother who was sound asleep.

And that's when I heard it. Crying coming from the bathroom door. "Alohomora" I said and flung the door open.

There she was. Seeing her in tears made my blood boil. I would kill Tom for making her feel like this.

—————

Y/N-

I looked up expecting Tom but it was Theo.

F*ck.

He turned around like he was ready to kill his brother. God only knows what's going on in his head right now.

"Theo stop." I said rushing to my feet and grabbing his arm to pull him back. It was no use, he didn't budge. I waved my hand causing the door to close and muttered "silencio" under my breath.

He turned to look at me. He looked as if he were seeing red. I'd pissed him off plenty of times, but I'd never seen him this angry before.

His eyes traveled from mine down to Tom's shirt.

"I can explain"

"Did he hurt you?! Did he force you to do something?!"
He raised his voice.

"No he didn't. Tom didn't do anything. I just had a panic attack. It wasn't his fault."

I saw a flicker of compassion in his eyes before it returned to anger. "Why?"

"I had a nightmare."

"What about?"

"I don't see how that's any of your business" I said starting to get annoyed.

That was not the right thing to say.

He pushed me back against the wall and pinned me by my throat.

Then the bathroom door opened. Tom entered yawning and wiping his eyes.

"Y/n are you in-" his eyes locked with mine and then turned to his brother who still had me pinned against the wall.

The next thing I knew, wands were drawn and Theo let go of his grasp on my neck.

"What the fuck is going on in here?!" Tom yelled as I scrambled to get between the two of them.

"Tom don't! Nothings going on and Theo calm down he didn't force me into anything!"

Suddenly Tom let out a smirk. As if everything now made sense. "I didn't force her into anything! She wanted me."

Theo's eyes trailed from his brother to me. He looked.... Hurt.

"I was caught up in the moment and didn't know how to thank him for taking me to my father that I just-"

"Just what?! F*cked him?!" Theo spat as he stepped closer to me.

I looked away from Theo and glanced at Tom. He also looked a little offended. What did I say wrong now?!

Alright I'm done.

They were just as close as the Weasley twins. They did everything together. I never imagined something could break them up, especially not me.

"I don't want the two of y'all ruining your relationship with each other over me. I know how important family is and I'm not wedging myself between y'all!" I looked between them. Both still had their wands raised at each other. Alright f*ck it.

"I'm done!" I said and turned to leave, but Tom blocked my exit.

"Oh that's mature." I said rolling my eyes.

—————

TOM RIDDLE-

She can't leave. Not like this.

Seeing the way she smiled at me when we got back, like I was some sort of angel. I need her to look at me like that again. I would do anything to make her happy.

I love her.

And I want her to love me. Not because of some deal. I want her to fall for me on her own terms. And as long as Theo hated me for outsmarting him, she never would.

"The deals off."

——————-

Y/N-

The words rang in my ears. Why?

"What do you mean the deals off?"

"I mean you don't have to date me. Not yet."

I looked at him with guilt in my eyes. I mean he has held up his end. "But why?"

"I want you to fall for me the way I fell for you. On your own terms, not because of a deal."

I looked at him in disbelief.

He reached his hand out to mine. "Why don't we all try being friends first. That's what you really want isn't it. I mean we'd make a powerful trio." He pulled my body against his and put his hand on my face. "But don't get me wrong. You will fall for me in the end."

He let me go and reached his hand out to Theo. Theo hesitated but took his hand. "Friends?" Tom said.

"Friends." Theo agreed.

"But we say it right here right now. The playing field has been evened. So whoever she chooses, the other backs off and gets out of the way."

Theo nodded in agreement and I let out a huge sigh.

They turned to look at me.

"And who says I'm picking either of you?" I said with a smirk.

They slowly walked up close to me and in each ear whispered "you will."

My stomach burst with butterflies.

Then I felt Tom kissing my neck from behind. Theo lifted my chin and planted a kiss on my lips.

Was this going where I think it was going?

They pulled away at the same time. Tom walked through the door, back into the bedroom and Theo grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.

I let out a small laugh. These boys I swear.

Theo threw me down on the bed and they stood there looking down at me.

I looked at them innocently. Acting like I didn't know what they wanted.

They locked eyes with each other.

People always say you only live once. And when was I going to get another opportunity to have a threesome.

The potion had completely healed my body from Tom, so I had nothing to lose.

They were both looking down at me and I smirked as I pulled Tom's shirt off of me. I was wearing nothing underneath.

They both smiled the same smile and shared a glance before diving in.

"You're sure?" Theo asked as he leaned down to kiss my lips.

"I'm sure"

——————

~1041 words