Chapter 29: F*ck The Deal

⚠️ warning mature content ahead ⚠️

Y/N-

I pulled away, so he began kissing down the side of my neck. "Theo seriously we can't."

He worked his way back up and whispered in my ear, "I'll stop if you want me to"

My words failed me. I don't want him to stop. I should stop him, but I don't want too.

"That's what I thought."

"No one can know." I finally managed to say.

He smirked and lifted my chin to look him in the eyes. "What like some secret forbidden love affair?"

"Yeah something like that."

He stood there a second thinking about it. "I prefer everyone knowing that you belong to me, but if it means you aren't going to push me away I'll take it."

This isn't going to end well.

He inched closer closing the gap between us. I waved my hand and the door locked. I went to cast the silencing charm, but he stopped me.

"If you get to have your fun then so do I."

I looked at him confused. He smirked and said. "You want to keep this a secret, so you should practice keeping that pretty little mouth of yours shut."

Oh f*ck. Butterflies exploded in my stomach. I hate how turned on I am at the risk of someone hearing us.

His fingers laced around the bottom of my shirt, lifting it up over my head. I began to unbutton his shirt and pulled it off his shoulders.

I pushed him backwards and he fell onto the bed. He scooted back to be more comfortable and I climbed on top of him.

"If I have to practice being quiet then so do you." I said in his ear as I began to kiss down his neck. I could feel his chest rapidly rising and falling underneath me.

I cupped his face and kissed him. He tried to fight for dominance, but I won and stuck my tongue down his throat. I broke the kiss and smirked as I began to kiss down his chest, leaving marks where his clothes would cover.

I pulled down his shorts and underwear. He looked down at me. Last time I never saw him completely, so I caught my first real glimpse of him.

How in the hell did that fit inside me?! It was even bigger than Tom's!!

I placed kisses down his member and teased him with my tongue. He was hard in seconds. I licked the tip and smiled up at him. He was gripping the bed with anticipation. His hand found it's way to my hair and pulled my hair back.

I licked all the way up his shaft multiple times before placing him in my mouth. I bobbed my head on the edge and prepared myself.

Suddenly I felt him pushing my head further up till I had taken all of him in my mouth. Deep throating while I pushed back my gag reflex. He kept his hand at the back of my head, holding me so I couldn't pull away.

He began to buck his hips slightly trying to push even further. I knew he was close when his hands tightened their grip.

I kept going till he came in my mouth. His hand relaxed and I pulled away, kissing my way back up to his mouth.

His lip was bleeding from where he had bit it fighting back moans. He looked at me and I smiled. I leaned down and sucked on his lip.

I pulled away. "Look at you staying quiet, such a good boy."

He flipped us around immediately. He leaned down till he was inches away from my face. "You'll pay for that one Black."

He started kissing down the center of my chest. I arched my back and in one Swift motion he removed my bra, throwing it to the side.