Capter 17: Threesome

⚠️warning: mature content!! Lol it's literally in the title, but just to be safe⚠️

Y/N-

Theo began kissing down my neck on the right. Tom cast the locking and silencing charm, and then started on my left.

Both left marks as Theo found his way down, kissing my inner thighs. His lips tickled my skin as he slowly placed soft kisses closer and closer. He had one hand on my waist and his other began to explore every inch of my skin.

Tom began kissing me hard as we fought for dominance. I lost and he shoved his tongue down my throat. When he pulled away he made sure his love marks on my neck were larger and more defined than Theo's. His fingers lacing around my throat as he tilted my head to give himself more room. He moved to my chest and swirled my nipples in his mouth, making sure no part of me was left unclaimed.

Theo began teasing my opening. He smiled when I bucked my hips at the cold feeling of his rings against it. He pushed my waist back down into the bed. "Don't worry love, we'll make sure you won't be able to move at all."

I tilted my head back as Tom began to bite down on my breast and Theo thrust his fingers inside of me. I let out a moan and Tom's on grasp tightened on my throat.

"I thought you'd learned what happens when you make too much noise." He stood up removing his shorts and climbed on top of me, straddling me.

Theo didn't stop, finger f*cking me as I came all over his fingers. I felt his tongue lean down to taste me. He began sucking and I couldn't help but let out another moan.

Tom took his opportunity and thrust himself into my throat. I once again gagged on his length. "Take it you little slut" he said as he thrust harder.

If it had been anyone else I would have killed them for calling me that, but in this moment I wanted nothing more than to be their slut.

I felt Theo pull away and heard his zipper and his pants hitting the floor. Tom didn't stop or slow down and I felt Theo leaning back on top of me. I felt his tip brush against my entrance and I grabbed the sheets on the bed as Theo pushed himself inside of me forcing me to take in all of him. I let out a small scream as the pain and the pleasure was even more intense than it was with Tom.

Tom smirked at me in pain underneath him. I looked at him as tears began to stream down my face. He grabbed my head and began pushing himself even farther into my mouth. I reached up and grabbed his arm, my nails digging into his skin. He smirked and came in my mouth. He pulled out slowly causing me to gag again and watched me as I swallowed. His lips came crashing into mine before he continued sucking on my neck.

Theo kept his pace, hitting sweet spots I didn't even know I had. I could feel him inside of me as i began to tighten around him. He threw his head back and let out a moan "F*ck your so tight." I felt my stomach begin to twos and My eyes met Tom's as I bit my lip to suppress a moan.

"Such a good girl." He praised as he smashed his lips into mine.

I knew my high was coming and they sensed it too. Tom whispered in my ear, "show him how long you can hold it like we practiced"

I nodded and let out small whimpers as I held it. Theo picked up the pace, grabbing my waist and tilting me to take all of him.

Tom sucked on my bottom lip. My back arched and I couldn't hold it anymore. I came and so did Theo. Theo kept his pace through my orgasm and his eyes rolled to the back of his head as he finished. "God you're perfect."

He pulled out and wiped me off as Tom made his way down from on top of me. Where Theo left soft kisses, Tom made sure to leave marks. Multiple places on my chest and stomach were left bleeding from his bite marks. He raised up and spread my legs even wider to give himself more room.