Chapter 28: Pranks and Games

Y/N-

We landed in the twins dorm. They looked at me anxiously waiting on me to spill. But I have other intentions.

"I want to prank the Riddles."

Their faces dropped for a second out of shock, before turning into cheesy grins. Fred walked up to me and saluted, "Sergeant Fred reporting for duty!"

I laughed and we got to work. We gathered the fireworks and headed to the kitchens. We hid them in the food under where they sit.

I wish I could warn Blaise not to sit next to them, but I'm not blowing my cover.

We headed up for dinner and I walked in. They sat in the same places they always did. Perfect.

There was a place between them waiting for me.

They really think I am just going to keep crawling back. I can't wait to see the shock on their faces.

I sit down opposite of the twins next to Ginny, so that I am facing the Riddles. I looked up at the Head Table and made eye contact with Dumbledore. He raised his glass signaling he saw the effort I was putting into my side of the deal.

And then it happened. What I would give to have this moment on video!

The food appeared across the room. Instantly the plates of food in front of Tom and Theo exploded. Food went everywhere! Literally covered them from head to toe!

Their heads immediately shot my direction. I couldn't stop laughing. They were going to kill me. I looked at the twins, "I'm sleeping with you tonight!"

"I figured." George said wearing the biggest grin.

The Riddles stormed over in my direction. Tom blocked the exit. Theo apparated so he was blocking me from walking the other direction.

Both soaked in food, the entire hall still laughing. I turned my head to Tom, pointing at my cheek I said "you have a little something right-"

"You're dead" he cut me off.

They both lunged at me and I apparated before they could reach me.

——————

DUMBLEDORE-

She's back to sitting at the Gryffindor table. Good.

I watched as the plates exploded. They looked at her with pure hatred. She's going to hold up her end. By no means did I expect her to do that, but I guess it works.

She wanted to send a message to them and to me.

Message received.

——————

Y/N-

I landed at the top of the Astronomy Tower. I haven't been back here since that night I chose to go with Tom. I figured it was the safest bet.

I was wrong.

I heard a noise behind me. I turned quickly and Theo was standing there. I began to back away when a hand stopped me from behind.

Tom.

Well it was a good life.

"Y'all need a shower," I said laughing.

"Don't push me," Theo said clenching his jaw.

Well I guess soft Mattheo is gone. Good. It will be much easier to push him away this way.

"Have you completely lost your mind?" Tom asked from behind me. His grip on my shoulder tightened. His rings digging into my skin.

"No it was time that y'all got taught a lesson."