Chapter 6-1: "Artemis Tour and Orientation" (Side- Fantasy)

I open the door and am greeted by a pair of sky blue eyes, equally sky blue hair that falls just short of the shoulders, slightly pale skin, and a petite form wrapped up in a uniquely designed school uniform. Before I can get a good look at the uniform she's wearing, the girl in front of me says, "Hello Riku Fumiya, I'm Remi. I'll be your guide this morning. It's nice to see you know how to keep up with a schedule. I'll be sure to let President Nishida know you weren't a second late."

This girl is cute, and the adorable smile she has on her face doesn't help how quickly I'm becoming flustered. "Well, wouldn't want to let the mistress down..." I say with light sarcasm in my voice. Oddly enough, thinking of everything that happened with Emica yesterday calms me down. "If I can handle interacting with a beauty like her, I can handle this kid for sure... Best not let Emica know that though. I don't know why, but I'm pretty sure she'd tease me about something like that..." Just imagining the possible sneer on her face as she would be teasing me makes me shiver slightly.

"So, if you're ready to begin, just follow me. I'll explain several things to you while we're touring too of course!" Remi says cheerfully, holding out her arm in the direction we'll be going before stepping out of the way so I can walk out of my room.

"Alright then. First order of business, can we start off by talking about who you are? I imagine you must have some sort of higher position than the norm here to be giving me a tour." I ask as the door closes behind me and we start walking down the hall.

"Well, I'm sort of like a student council president of sorts for the students here at Artemis. You're a student, and I know the most about Artemis out of any student here, so it's sort of my responsibility to show you around, tell you the rules, and help you out since you're new here." Remi explains as we both step onto an elevator and head down to the base floor.

"I see. It makes sense that Emica wouldn't handle absolutely everything by herself. It's necessary for the leader of any group to have subsequent sub-leaders to help them out."

"I agree, but you don't have to use such big words you know... We're both around the same age, so don't be afraid to be casual." She smiles before stepping off the elevator as it stops.

I find myself absolutely dumbfounded whilst I follow her though. "This girl is the same age as I am..?! And was I not talking casually just now..? Perhaps I should have Reality teach me..."

"I know I may not look it, but I'm actually 19." She says with an innocent giggle.

"19..?! You're older than me then..? But you're so..." She looks back at me with a pouting glare. She already knows I'm about to call her little it seems, so I decide to not say a word.

"Anyways..." The girl huffs and looks forward. "Our first stop is the learning sector. The entire bottom floor is dedicated to feeding and educating the many beautiful women that live in our facility, so as we walk through, you'll see a variety of different learning subjects."

Riku Reality really wasn't kidding when he said this place teaches practically every subject, from being a housewife to construction. Each classroom is different, via size, equipment, and layout based on the subject, obviously. One thing all the classrooms have in common however is that you can't see inside unless you open its door. "I'm sure not having windows helps them learn?" I ask, looking at each class' sign as we pass.

"Yep. The less distraction, the better! This class right up here is going to be your class." She walks over to one of the doors and I read the sign on the wall beside it. It reads, "Physical Education and Self Defence".

"So this is the class she's put me in?" Remi looks over at me and nods towards the inside of the room as she opens the door a crack. I walk over and peek inside to see the security guard from yesterday is the one teaching the small class. I swear her eyes lock with mine as her fist collides with the punching bag she's demonstrating on, making me shiver somewhat and step away. "Great... Wait a minute...she doesn't have magic! What am I getting scared about?!" I sigh and shake my head at the thought.