Chapter 9: "Teacher and Student 'Bonding' Session" (Side- Fantasy)

Jira shows me the proper exercises the girls were all taught in class, even helping me with the few I can't accomplish on my own. However... "You looked pretty handsy with the teach there Riku~ Are you secretly a perv? You could always practice those moves on me if you like~" Jira winks at me as I'm doing push ups.

I'm thankful that my focus on working out keeps me from getting flustered. "Trust me, if we learn techniques to instantly knock someone out without hurting them, you'll be the first one I try them on." I smile innocently at her as I finish my last push up.

"Scary! I'm only teasing Riku, there's no need to be mean... I'm gonna tell Remi!"

I chuckle and shake my head. "Feel free, she won't be able to save you from me." I wink, causing Jira to shiver in place and quietly squeal. Aside from that, I'm amazed the workout routine Yoshitabi has prepared for the class isn't all that different from my own. I never really knew what exactly I was doing when I started exercising back on my world. My body naturally became more lean through the many adventures, missions, and battles I experienced. I just did what I could to keep it that way and gain more muscle.

The difference between our exercise is that hers is much more balanced and is made to make you both leaner and muscular at the same time. The results may come slowly, but all the girls say they've experienced changes after only a couple of weeks. Not only do we have to do these exercises every three days, but we also have to report what we eat for the day, even on weekends. "Yoshitabi is no different from a personal trainer, huh?" I ask suddenly as I wipe down the equipment we've used.

"Yep! Not only is she a great teacher, but a strict trainer! Rumor has it that she's actually President Nishida's personal trainer!" Jira states exuberantly.

"You don't say..?" Considering Emica's slim but lean figure, I don't doubt her statement.

"You think if the president swings that way, they do some other types of physical exercise?~" Jira coos right into my ear.

My imagination instantly runs wild and I quickly smack both of my cheeks, regaining focus. "Stop putting indecent thoughts into my mind woman!" I turn and growl at her.

"To be scared or turned on? I just don't know!" Jira laughs from beside me.

I exhale heavily and simply finish cleaning all the equipment. "It seems I'm going to have to deal with this teasing every day now... Oh well, it's not so bad I suppose." I smile just a bit, but our conversation has me thinking about Yoshitabi again. That look she had on her face fills me with a sinking feeling in my gut.

Jira and Remi drag me around again after all their classes. Though I don't mind the company, it is quite tiring sometimes. It's about 7:00 p.m. when I next look at the clock on my phone. "Three hours till I have to sleep huh..." I scroll through the contacts on my phone. Jira and Remi are both gone now, but they took the liberty to add my contact information into their phones and have already made a group chat. "Girls really do move fast huh..." I mumble to myself and pause as I see Emica's phone number.

I stare at it for a short while before I decide to text her. "Are you busy?"

She responds not even three seconds later. "Not at all. Do you need something?"

"You'd think she'd be working... Perhaps she's on a dinner break of some sort..." I mutter to myself before responding. "Does Miss Yoshitabi have a room here?"

"Yes she does. Why do you ask?" I don't know why, but I feel as if she has a playful smirk on her face.

"I wanted to ask her for something. Can you tell me what her room number is?" I realize that if I don't clarify my meaning, this could lead to a heavy misunderstanding really fast.