Chapter 19-2 (Side- Fantasy)

Although Riku Fantasy was speaking big, the second he and Emica began their journey back to Artemis, it didn't take too long for him to faint. His injuries were bad; it was amazing that he could even bring himself to stand, even with the healing he had done.

Whilst he was blacked out, Emica kneeled at his side, gently brushing his bruised cheek. "If only...I could've gotten there sooner... If only I realized..." She slams her fist into the ground, pressing her forehead against his. "I can't believe I let this happen..! Look at what they did to you..." Her eyes glow in anger when she looks at all of his injuries. "I wish I could've made them suffer longer...but there's no use thinking about the past." She lifts up Riku without any trouble whatsoever. "I need to get you three to safety...where you can be healed."

Though the path home is long, Emica makes the walk in just a few minutes with the help of her magic power. Thankfully, it's the middle of the night, so she doesn't have to worry about being seen as much as she normally would. Once inside, she walks up to the woman at the front desk; only one because it's the middle of the night. "I know it's late, but can you ring the bell to the baking leader's room? It's urgent, as you can see..."

"Right away ma'am." The woman doesn't hesitate to input the respective number, and with the push of a button, a bell-like sound rings throughout the resident's room. In just a few seconds, a young woman with wavy brown hair that reaches down past her shoulders and golden, forest green eyes comes running from one of the many stairwells. The light reflects beautifully off of her glowing skin, her delicate, but statuesque frame coming to a swift halt right in front of Emica.

She pants heavily, hands on her knees. "What's happened, President?" She looks up to meet her gaze. With the way the baker looks, it's rather hard to tell that she just woke up.

"I'll explain everything to you soon, but healing these three comes first." Emica nods to the three on her back.

"Right." The two quickly walk off to the most private nursery in the building, which just so happens to be this young woman's personal nursery. Why would she need one, you ask? Well, you wouldn't want ordinary residents to see you using your powers if you had any, would you? This woman's ability is to heal others, but she needs to have a decent amount of sugar in her system for it to truly be effective. The more sugar and the purer its form, the better her ability works. That's why her office is quite literally filled with sweets; every drawer and cabinet.

For Riku, she downs a few tablespoons of straight sugar. "Is it really that bad..?" Emica frowns as she watches the woman get to work.

"Yes. I'm positive that if he didn't have his own healing ability, he might not have survived. Not only did he appear to be savagely attacked, but it seems..." The story of what exactly happened to Riku's body opens up to her as she uses her healing power on him. "He pushed his already broken and battered body for some reason. Without my power, it's possible he could've sustained some permanent damage..."

Emica grimaces hearing this. "I'm...gonna take a walk..." She exits without another word, and the woman continues to heal the trio to the best of her ability. "I just hope your mind won't be too fractured by this, young man...because those are the kinds of wounds that I can't heal, no matter how much sugar I have..."

Emica walks outside and makes her way to her personal gym, in the facility's underground levels. There are several pieces of equipment to test her strength and agility on, embedded into the ground, walls, and even the ceiling. Once she arrives, the first thing she does is punch a large dent into one of the metal poles, knocking it out of the ground. "FUCK!" She grits her teeth, anger evident in her eyes, clear as day.

As the hours pass, Riku finds himself inside of a dream. Everything around him is pure white, and he walks forward, aimlessly, with no goal but to keep moving forward. "Rikuuuuu~" A pair of voices coo from behind him. He stops, slowly turning his head to look at the two pieces of human garbage he left behind.