Chapter 17-2 (Side- Fantasy)

Warning: There's lots of intense violence in this chapter. Viewer discretion is advised.

When next I wake, it most certainly isn't like the usual. I wake up with my arms tied behind my back around a metal chair, and my torso wrapped in chains. I stay calm, taking in the environment around me. Clearly, I'm in an abandoned building of some sort. I can't see anything besides old looking stone pillars, walls, and openings that look like where windows should be. "Alright...not the first time I've been kidnapped. Just gotta stay calm..."

"Ah, you're awake." An all too familiar voice echoes around me, belonging to none other than the girl that steps out of the shadows; Jira. "Hi Riku." She smiles placidly.

"Alright, what is this? An intense prank? Let me go, Jira." I don't smile, nor look away. I want to believe this is just some sort of bad joke, but I know better.

"I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?" She giggles. "Yeah...no. Sorry, this isn't a prank, and I won't be letting you go for a good while."

"Great...made friends with a psychopath. You really know how to pick em Fumiya." I'm kicking myself on the inside for letting my guard down so easily, though at the same time, I'm not worried. I show no fear or anxiety, and just stare at her blankly. "So then, why don't you start explaining yourself, Jira?"

"I really don't like that look on your face, Riku. You should be speaking to me with respect. Unless you don't care to leave here alive that is." With a simple snap of her fingers, something smacks the back of my head quite hard. From the sound alone, I guess it's a metal bat. I have to bite my lip to keep from letting any kind of pained sound escape from my mouth. I look back with a slight glare in my eyes, and there's a girl I've never seen before, holding a metal bat now stained with my blood.

"Meet my girls. They'll be helping me out with your 'test' while we're down here." Jira giggles once more, and several other girls step out of the shadows with various weapons and tools of their own.

"Oh joy... Well then, might I please inquire about the answer behind your strange behavior and the elements of this test, Mistress Jira?" I tilt my head back up, blood dripping from the top of my head and down my face.

"Now that's more like it!" Jira claps gleefully and walks over to me, slapping me right in the face. Without skipping a beat, she grabs a handful of my hair and forces me to look into her venomous eyes. "You see, I hate men. I really hate men. You're all such disgusting, toxic, pieces of shit. You're a bunch of filthy pigs that deserve nothing but the bile that comes out of your mouths whenever you speak. You, being a man who dared to accept an offer to disgrace such a sacred place as Artemis with your stench, offer or no, deserve to be severely punished for that."

I grit my teeth, glaring at her despite the pain. "So, she's that type is she..? Well that's fine, all it'll take to set me free is some fire and ice and I'll be set." I try to activate my magic, but the most pathetic amount of magic energy I've ever produced results in a tiny flame that doesn't even do enough to create a line of smoke. Now my eyes are going wide and I feel a little bit worried.

"What's wrong? Can't use your precious magic? Oh Riku, what do you think the pill I used on you was for? Just to knock you out?" She giggles once again, caressing the cheek she slapped a moment ago.

"How did you know..?" I ask with a light growl in my voice.

"You really think I wouldn't be constantly watching you, so I could find out every little detail about you that I could to make you absolutely useless for this moment? Come on Riku, I know I played the dumb and ditzy girl well, but now you're just hurting my feelings~" The other girls around us began to giggle and laugh along with her.