College

He stared to the picture,somehow he was lost in his thoughts.His beloved brother ,jiang cheng , was smiling shinely in the picture.How he was missing his smile,the thought of it was piercing his heart but when he thought about how he was going to see his brother he was filled with joy.

He had planed this with Wen Ning,his loyal assistant and best friend, for a long time.
"We need to get ready now" Wen Ning's voice took him out of his thoughts.Wei Ying looked at him and admired in his mind his cute friend's seriousness .Now it was a time for action!

Both guys decided to be as silent as possible not to attract others attention.Wei ying's blue eyes were hidden under the black lenses while his face has make up to lessen his beauty.Actually his face would be ranked as one of the hottest and the most beautiful face that would get on knees any girl or boy.Now with these make up both was as normal as possible.

They entered the class as transfer student.As they sat on their places,wei ying could feel the instant cold stare coming from behing him.He looked back and noticed a boy with one of those hottest and fierce look looking at him.That boy was no one other than lan wangji.lan wangji diverted his cold look no to make the boy to fantasy about him and  misunderstood .

After a while the professor came with sterned face.He gazed over and saw two new faces and asked them to introduce themselves.Wei ying stood and said with his magical voice that would warm the audience's ear "hi everyone I am lee yung i would be happy to be in your care and have a good days together" he winked by the end of his sentense making girls eye shine and boys who may become gay by his personality.

Wen Ning scolded wei ying by his eyes however he could not change the fact that wei ying was actually a cheerful guy and always smiled despite what happened.He just could sigh at this side of his friend.This time it was his turn to introduce himeself.Like wei ying he had hidden his identity and entered this college by fake one."i am lu ling"
He simply introduced himself and sat without changing an inch his face muscles with his seious face.

The class finished after an hour and they decided to observe the college closely tomorrow.As they were passing the alley beside their college,It seemed like a boys voice calling for help despite being beaten hardly.Wei ying could not stand to just watch this show so he risked his identity and with a harsh kick sent the man who was hitting the fragile boy few meters away.Then by fast movement he knock out the other 5 ones.Wei Ying hold  his hand toward that boy and grabbed his hand to help him get up .

After the boy got up his eyes were shining and told wei ying "i am song law i want to become like you and not be weak anymore to let them bully me please let me be under your observation "In Wen Ning 's surprise wei ying accepted the boy and told him to come to an address tonight.

They didn't notice a pair of golden eyes  which saw the fight from first and amazed by the normal boy's movement .