Pain

Wen qing was observing lan zhan carefully at how he was caring for wei ying,worring for him,taking care if him and now cooking for him.
Lan zhan was slicing vegetables and making soup like professionals.while he was busy in kitchen,wen qing saw the right opportunity to talk with wei ying.

In the room,wei ying was murmuring "why is he like that?maybe I wasn't the one that got hurt really , maybe it is lan zhan."then he started laughing at himself.
"uhh..when i think about him my heart want to pump out my chest and i blush like a girl maybe i am getting sick,
yes!  thats it!"
"I see that you have enough courage not listen to me again"wen qing voice snapped him out of his thoughts.
"I have a great doctor treating me anytime why should i be afraid of a little injury?"
"You know exactly what i mean!I have told you to take your drugs regularly but what did you do,
not even you didn't take them but got yourself into trouble!when are you going to accept the fact that you couldn't do anything and it wasn't your fault couldn't protect her!YOU WERE A VICTIM!
look at your condition!If you wanna go on like this your body won't take it anymore and what we will have ?ANOTHER DEAR FAMILY DYING GRADUALLY  IN FRONT OF OUR EYES!she shouted angirly to make him come to his senses.

They were so much lost in speaking that didn't notice lan zhan standing behind the door with bowl of soup hearing them.Lan zhan's frown getting thicker as he didn't understand "did wei ying consume medicine?what medicine?for what ?Is he sick?and what was that which wei ying was blaming himself?"this questions filled his mind that he didn't notice wen qing getting to the door and passing angirly.

Wei ying was shocked to see lan zhan behind the door hearing his personal life matters,
actually they were his deep pains that he didn't want to show anyone they weren't healed.so he always tried to be naughty ,happy wei ying not to worry his family.As he was looking at lan zhan suddenly Ayuan woke up due to the noise wen qing created.

"Wei gege !!!"Ayuan said as he came closer to him hugging his neck tightly,putting his head on his shoulder" wei gege i was sad you slept and didn't wake up like my mother .don't leave me please?"Ayuan sobbed innocently.
"Wei ying was overwhelmed by this kid's feeling and events that he had encountered despite the fact that he is just a child.Despite the pain, he hugged Ayuan,wrapping his arm around him, trying to calm him.
Ayuan felt the secure once again he hugged Wei ying,he sobbed more.Wei ying hugged him tighter then moving his hand making circle at his back patting him passionately.