Meeting brother

They were enjoying the silence each one in present of other one.Suddenly,lan zhan's mobile rang,it was his brother.
"Lan zhan!"
"Yes brother"
"I wanted to invite you and your beloved one to have dinner outside."
"Let me ask him"
"Is he there with you now?
"....yes"
Lan zhan talked toward the curious wei ying
"My brother invinted us to have dinner tonight,
do you want to come?"
"Of course, it is my pleasure to now lan zhan's brother!"Wei ying teased lan zhan part.
Lan zhan's ears become red and he told on the phone "we will see you tonight"
"Can i take Ayuan with myself?"Wei ying asked innocently.
"Mn "

Before dinner time
Lan zhan parked outside the wei ying's house and walked toward the door.Before he rang the ball,
the door opened and wei ying appeared.Lan zhan hold his breath as wei ying was so beautiful,he was dressed formally and he had his hair upward like the one at the party and his blue eyes weren't hidden anymore under the black lenses.His pale white skin was so in contrast with his black coat.
Wei ying was so attractive while being beautiful,
his face was beautiful that would be mistaken as a girl.But the most shining part was his bright smile that would touch your soul.
"Hii lan zhan ! sorry ,i was getting ayuan ready,
hope we are not late."
"It's okey i come early"lan zhan could barely said that.
"Wei ying is beautiful "lan zhan complained him .
"But lan zhan you are more handsome and attractive "wei ying smiled brightly.
Then little ayuan appeared "hi rich father"
"Ayuan! Why are you calling him father!"wei ying said embarrassed.
"You are my father, he is my father too"
Wei ying didn't now what should he say
"I apologized lan zhan ,i will persude him not to call you that "wei ying said shyly.
"Let him call me father maybe sooner i will become his father"lan zhan said with a faint smile teasingly.
Wei ying blushed and thought to himself "don't misunderstand him , he just said it cause he didn't want to make him sad but I can't stop myself thinking if he could be really his other father"
Lan zhan hold ayuan and grabbed wei ying's hand walked toward the car.Lan zhan drove to the restaurant and while wei ying was unfastening his own belt , lan zhan got out quickly and opened the door for wei ying. He knew wei ying would hug Ayuan as he was worried maybe Ayuan was heavy for him so he didn't allow him to hold him and hugged Ayuan.
From other side,he grabbed wei ying's hand and Ayuan was hugging lan zhan's neck.They looked like a perfect family.Wei ying was a little embarrassed lan zhan grabbing his hand like this as he was going to meet his brother.
Lan xichen was sitting silently waiting for them.
As he was observing around ,he saw his brother hugging a child and another beautiful boy beside him.Lan zhan was grabbing the other boys hand gently.Lan zhan also saw his brother and walked toward him.
Wei ying saw lan xichen as he was so looked like lan zhan but had brown eyes despite lan zhan's golden eyes.
"Hello, i am lan xichen,lan zhan's older brother"
"Hello ,i am wei ying ,lan zhan's friend" wei ying greeted politely.lan xichen shook wei ying's hand while looking at him cautiously.
"brother "lan zhan called his brother as he saw his brother trying to observe wei ying.
Lan xichen let go out of his hand
"Please sit down"
When they sit down lan xichen asked wei ying
"Who's this child?"
"He is my lovely son" wei ying said as he was looking at Ayuan passionately.
Lan xichen looked at him surprised
"Are you married?"
"No,i am single.I have adopted him.But he is like my real child."
"Lan zhan had told me a lot about you "lan xichen said teasingly.
Wei ying saw his mischievous smile and was confused what lan zhan said about him.
"Lan zhan flatters me"wei ying said with a little smile.
"Lan zhan what have you told exactly about me to your brothers??you didn't tell him my mischievous pranks right?"wei ying murmured toward lan zhan.
When lan zhan heared him, he laughed at wei ying's words and nervousness.
Lan xichen was curiouse what did wei ying said to make his little brother laugh like that.
Before lan zhan could respond wei ying , lan xichen smiled " Mr.wei ,my brother is blessed to have a friend like you that can make him easily laugh"
"Oh no wei ying is enough you can call me informally also i will call you xichen gege and about that i am the one to be blessed to have lan zhan ."wei ying said with lovely tone.It made lan zhan stop laughing and his ears become red ,blushing.He looked back at wei ying with pure passion in his eyes.Wei ying was drown in his golden eyes for a while.The two was staring to each other .
"Cough..."lan xichen snapped them out.
When they noticed they have been staring in each other's eye for a while they blushed and looked away cutely.It made lan xichen chuckle at them.
The waiter brought them the menu and they started looking through the suitable foods.Wei ying chose for ayuan and was himself confused between two foods that which one was more spicy.
Lan zhan was watching wei ying from the start and saw that he was looking back and forth between two foods.
"Have not you choosen?"lan zhan asked curiously.
"I don't know which one is more spicy ? This or that one?"wei ying pouted cutely.It made lan zhan's heart beat louder.He moved closer to wei ying.
"Choose both of them and try it yourself so next time we come here you,you can select easily."
Lan zhan told him.
"No lan zhan there is no need i will choose one of them randomly,I don't want to bother you ."
Wei ying said hurriedly.
"Wei ying is never bother!"lan zhan put his hand on wei ying's and looked directly to wei ying's blue eyes.
Wei ying blushed "lan zhaan!do not spoil me!"
"Will always spoil wei ying"lan zhan smiled this time.
"Uhm... have you choosen?"lan xichen interfered them as he couldn't watch anymore these love birds.He was sure his brothers feeling wasn't one sided and wei ying was a good person also .He was happy for him to finally find his soulmate.
They finished eating and were leaving.Wei ying wanted to pay for the bills but lan zhan frowned and didn't allow him , saying "it is my duty to pay for wei ying"
Lan xichen was happy to see his brother caring .
Wei ying wanted to pick Ayuan and hold him as Ayuan was sleeping while standing.As he bend down to pick him a hand blocked him and didn't allow him.He looked up to see lan zhan frowning
"Ayuan is heavy for you ,let me pick him up"
"Oh no lan zhan i will do it , he isn't heavy at all"
Lan zhan frowned more.Lan xichen saw how good husband and father he would be ,smiled and told wei ying " let lan zhan take him, you know he care about you"
Wei ying blushed slightly and let lan zhan took care of Ayuan.
"Thanks lan zhan"
"There is no need for thanks between is"
Lan zhan took Ayuan and wei ying to their home and come back to talk with his brother
"Lan zhan ,he is a good boy and your feeling isn't one sided , confess to him .I will support you."
Lan zhan's eyes shined brightly and a big smile appeared on his face.He hugged his older brother tightly"thanks brother "
Lan xichen was surprised but then patted his back numerous time.